Here’s another sizzling recipe that would taste amazing served with our Thai Green Style Curry with Noodles (for Step 3 and above).
Use frozen raw prawns for this dish. It’s a good idea to keep a packet in the freezer – they defrost quite quickly at room temperature and will taste much better than ready-cooked prawns.
Alone this diet friendly recipe is just right if you’re on Step 2!
- Mix all the marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
- Thread the prawns on to 4 wooden or bamboo skewers that have been pre-soaked in water and arrange them in a foil-lined grill pan. Brush lightly with some of the marinade.
- Cook the prawn skewers under a preheated hot grill for 4–5 minutes, turning them halfway through, until they are pink all over. Don’t overcook or they will be dry – they should be juicy.
- In a bowl, mix together the bean sprouts, cucumber, green or yellow pepper, spring onions and coriander. Toss gently in the remaining marinade until lightly coated.
- Serve the hot prawn skewers with the salad.
Add some shredded Chinese cabbage, sliced radishes or fennel to the salad.
Find more recipes like this on our recipe page.
To start your weight-loss journey, contact a friendly Consultant near you.
Hungry for more?
This dish is packed with healthy seasonal vegetables and is really quick and easy to cook when you don’t want to spend lots of time in the kitchen.