Hi, I'm Sherree!
Hello, my name is Sherree.
Throughout my years working as a registered nurse, I feel like I had tried and failed at losing weight with every diet under the sun before I finally found The 1:1 Diet by Cambridge Weight Plan. Finally, I found something that fitted with my busy lifestyle and didn't require me to spend hours weighing and measuring my meals each week when I was working long shift patterns or travelling. I am now very happily maintaining my 2 stone loss, my old size 16/18 wardrobe has been donated and I am thrilled with my new size 10/12 clothes.
The various steps of the plan combined with the 121 support were definitely key to my success. Now I am fully focused on helping you to meet your goals.
Here's what I can offer you:
- Located in Haywards Heath, near the Princess Royal Hospital.
- Free allocated parking at my location
- Free 1 hour, no obligation initial consultation and BMI assessment.
- I can offer early morning, daytime, evening or weekend appointments to suit you.
- Supportive 121 appointments or come with your friends or family in a group.
- A pragmatic approach taking into account lifestyle factors or previous barriers to success.
- Total meal replacement for busy mums, professionals, shift workers and those on the go.
- Friendly discreet service.
- Ongoing daily support and motivation.
- Available via text, calls or WhatsApp whenever you need extra support.
- Free long-term weight management support.
- No admin or registration fees.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch and book your free consultation. If you have put on weight during the lockdown, now is the time to change I will support you every step of the way.
Here is a bit about my journey
* The weight lost and/or timeframes are particular to this slimmer. Everyone's weight loss journey is unique to them.
Request a callback from Sherree
How do I find the right Consultant?
When you put in your postcode, you’ll see all the Consultants nearest you. Don’t worry if they’re not on your doorstep – lots of our Consultants are happy to come to you. Take a look at their profile and read what the dieters they have helped so far say – that should help you find someone on your wavelength. If you want to find out more before making an appointment, you can call, text or drop them an email.
How’s this different to other diet plans?
The 1:1 Diet is a lot more flexible than other weight-loss plans and it’s the ONLY one that gives you dedicated, one-to-one support from your own personal diet Consultant. That means your diet is designed for you, and only you. Together with your Consultant, you’ll work out an easy-to-follow eating plan that fits with your routine and gets you the results you want.
What’s the Awards and Achievements panel on Consultant’s webpages?
You might have noticed each Consultant has an awards and achievements panel on their profile. Being a Consultant brings loads of benefits and as they build their business, Consultants achieve awards for their hard work. This might be from superb support to all of their clients to help them hit those weight-loss goals, to helping others in their team build their own successful business. The 1:1 Diet is all about recognising and rewarding these efforts and part of the reward is giving Consultants badges on their webpage, to show you what they’ve achieved.