The good thing about this breakfast is that it’s really easy to make and you can prepare it the night before, so you don’t have to get up early to start cooking. All you need are four clean glass pots or screw-top jars.
- Whisk the chia seeds, vanilla extract and soya milk in a bowl to distribute the seeds evenly. Stir in the maple syrup and diced peach.
- Divide the mixture between four glass pots or screw-top jam jars and screw on the lids or cover with cling film.
- Chill in the refrigerator overnight until all the liquid has been absorbed and the mixture swells and has a jelly-like texture.
- Just before serving, top each pot with a spoonful of Greek yoghurt and sprinkle with the berries.
- Top the power pots with a mixture of berries or add some redcurrants.
- Use unsweetened almond milk instead of soy milk and you will save 12kcals per serving.
- To make these pots really special and a delicate shade of green, stir 1 teaspoon of matcha powder into the maple syrup before adding to the chia mixture.
Visit the Steps page to find out more about the Plan or contact a Consultant to start your weight-loss journey today!