- Make the tomato salsa: mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl, seasoning to taste with salt and pepper.
- Lightly spray a non-stick frying pan with oil and set over a medium to high heat. Cook the fish fillets for 8–10 minutes, turning halfway, until seared and golden on the outside and cooked through. Cut into chunks and sprinkle with the lime juice and coriander.
- Add the prawns to the hot pan and cook for 2 minutes, turning halfway, or until pink and succulent. Mix with the white fish and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, warm the tortillas in a griddle pan or a hot oven.
- Divide the lettuce, avocado and seafood between the tortillas and top with the tomato salsa. Fold over or roll up, then serve with any leftover salsa plus lime wedges for squeezing.
Top Tip: You can use crisp taco shells instead of tortillas and warm them in a hot oven for 5 minutes.
Check out our recipe page for more delicious recipes for you to try!