Hi, I'm Nyree!
With compassion as my cornerstone, I understand the unique challenges you face on your weight loss path. Let's navigate this journey together, supporting one another every step of the way.
Your well-being is my priority, and I'm here to guide you towards sustainable, positive change.If you’re ready to take take back control, contact me and let's do this together. No more going solo!
A few perks & things to know:
- Advance 1:1 Diet Training on Consutlting, Fitness & Nutrition & Medical.
- A strong focus on maintenance (Shortlisted for Maintainer of the Year Award 2015).
- Awarded Top 50 Champion Status in 2017 out of 3500 UK Consultants.
- Dedicated Home office facilities, warm and child friendly.
- Free off-street parking and good transport links
- Private virtual & face to face weigh-ins, BMI checks/ full body measurements
- A Personalised approach (Not one size fits all).
- Weekend appointments
- No initial consultation or joining fees and no group meetings
- Support and encouragement & at the end of a phone.
My ‘ah ha’ moment was when my other half asked me at dinner time "which plate is mine honey?".It was at that point I realised I was eating way too much especially with him being 6ft 5. As a major chocoholic with a very sweet tooth, that made things worse and then there was wine which made me feel better so a bit of a vicious circle with more empty calories.
Being overweight made me feel unhappy, tired frumpy and unconfident. I struggled in the high street to find trendy clothes that fit so with the limited choices I did have; I didn’t even look like my age anymore. Inspired by a friend who had successfully lost weight on The 1:1Diet, I began my own journey after my 30th birthday where I had hit low point. With the help of my own fabulous Consultant I reduced my girth by 3 dress sizes in 3 months. I felt fabulous, more energetic, fitter and way more confident which inspired me to help others to feel and experience the same joys instead of feeling stuck in a body they are unhappy in.
Request a callback from Nyree