Hi, I'm Michelle!
I love supporting people!
I am an award-winning consultant and I absolutely love supporting men & women to lose weight and regain their health, mobility and confidence again. I really do have the best job in the world!
I completely understand what it feels like to have your life out of balance; working too many hours, juggling commitments, eating on the run and defaulting to late-night food deliveries because there’s no time to shop, let alone cook.
Sometimes you just need a bit of support, and a better routine. As well as some healthy and delicious meals which will keep you feeling satisfied. Allowing you to lose weight safely and effectively at the same time.
Our programme is proven to work, and I’ve seen it myself in the hundreds of clients I’ve supported across London and the UK.
Why choose me?
- Multi award-winning, experienced consultant providing support across London & the UK
- Video appointments from the comfort & safety of your own home.
- Personalised support - we'll create a programme just for you.
- FREE delivery of delicious nutritionally-balanced meals to your doorstep.
- Specialist training in Diabetes support.
- Specialist training in Medical Support, Nutrition & Exercise.
- Above & Beyond Award winner – for outstanding client care.
- Confidential & free, 1hr no obligation initial consultation & BMI assessment.
- Flexible appointment times; perfect for shift and NHS staff.
- Complete Meal Replacement Plans delivered to your door - perfect for those who prefer not to shop in supermarkets.
- Free WEEKLY support appointments to keep you focused and motivated.
- Available anytime, whenever you need extra help and support.
- A free, long-term programme of healthy weight maintenance to ensure the weight stays off for good.
- Business mentoring available for anyone interested in joining my team.
After an extraordinary year, all over the country, people are finding that they've been piling on the pounds. Are your work clothes feeling a little snug? Do you need a bit of help and structure to get back to a healthy & happy weight?
I’m here to help. With, weekly one-to-one appointments to problem-solve, plan and unpick habits which may be holding back, you’ll feel better right away.
Everything is tailored to you; no groups, no generic websites – just personalised one-to-one support designed specifically for you.
With flexible weight-loss plans to suit all lifestyles there is a plan to suit everybody.
Call me today to get started - 0783 226 6129
Together we will work out your individual programme, and I will support you every step of the way.
Request a callback from Michelle
How do I find the right Consultant?
When you put in your postcode, you’ll see all the Consultants nearest you. Don’t worry if they’re not on your doorstep – lots of our Consultants are happy to come to you. Take a look at their profile and read what the dieters they have helped so far say – that should help you find someone on your wavelength. If you want to find out more before making an appointment, you can call, text or drop them an email.
How’s this different to other diet plans?
The 1:1 Diet is a lot more flexible than other weight-loss plans and it’s the ONLY one that gives you dedicated, one-to-one support from your own personal diet Consultant. That means your diet is designed for you, and only you. Together with your Consultant, you’ll work out an easy-to-follow eating plan that fits with your routine and gets you the results you want.
What’s the Awards and Achievements panel on Consultant’s webpages?
You might have noticed each Consultant has an awards and achievements panel on their profile. Being a Consultant brings loads of benefits and as they build their business, Consultants achieve awards for their hard work. This might be from superb support to all of their clients to help them hit those weight-loss goals, to helping others in their team build their own successful business. The 1:1 Diet is all about recognising and rewarding these efforts and part of the reward is giving Consultants badges on their webpage, to show you what they’ve achieved.