Hi, I'm Vicky!Request a callback Other ways to contact me
Hi, I'm Vicky!
Hi, I'm Vicky!
Your focus is your success!
Hello! How are you?
Now the Summer holidays are over & the kids are going back to school - it's time to focus on YOU!!
Getting yourself back on track is just a phone call or email away..
Whatever weight you'd like to lose, our exciting range of delicious & nutritious 1:1 Diet products can help you. Do it for you, and see what success my 1:1 support can give you!
As your experienced, dedicated, personal One to One Consultant I will offer you:
- Flexible, friendly and informal telephone/text appointments: Perfect for shift workers/NHS/Emergency Services staff
- Special weekly discounts for NHS/Emergency Services staff - please ask
- No contracts to sign, no memberships or weekly weigh-in fees
- FREE weekly appointments to keep you on track and motivated
- Motivation and support via Whatsapp/text between your appointments
- Full FREE support to help you reach your target weight, then on to maintenance and aftercare given if required
- Full range of delicious savoury/sweet core products stocked
- I am a consistent Silver, Silver Elite & Gold Level Awarded Consultant
- No parking restrictions outside
- Contact free, virtual appointments and collections (if preferred)
- Cash/Bank Transfer/Card payments accepted
In person appointments Tuesday-Thursday daytime with evening appointments available too, and/or I can support you remotely as much as you need me to!
At your first appointment we will work together to select the most suitable plan for you, I will explain everything in detail & provide you with everything you need to get started. I will be there to support you at each stage to help you lose the weight, and retrain your eating habits right through to maintenance where I can help you stay fit and healthy for life!
Why choose me?
- I LOVE what I do and I want YOU to succeed!
- Over 13 years of Consulting working with Cambridge Weight Plan, I have a wealth of knowledge & experience, have helped 1000's of people succeed and I have excellent reviews
- Full range of delicious core products stocked
- Specialist training in Medical, Nutrition and Exercise and Diabetes support
- I can provide you with details of this AMAZING self-employed business opportunity at any point of your weight loss journey so you can help others lose weight too!
Contact me for a FREE no obligation consultation!
I can't wait to meet you!
Getting my Life Back on Track!
Your future is created by what you do today!
Get in touchRequest a callback Other ways to contact me
Get in touch
Request a callback from Vicky
How do I find the right Consultant?
When you put in your postcode, you’ll see all the Consultants nearest you. Don’t worry if they’re not on your doorstep – lots of our Consultants are happy to come to you. Take a look at their profile and read what the dieters they have helped so far say – that should help you find someone on your wavelength. If you want to find out more before making an appointment, you can call, text or drop them an email.
How’s this different to other diet plans?
The 1:1 Diet is a lot more flexible than other weight-loss plans and it’s the ONLY one that gives you dedicated, one-to-one support from your own personal diet Consultant. That means your diet is designed for you, and only you. Together with your Consultant, you’ll work out an easy-to-follow eating plan that fits with your routine and gets you the results you want.
What’s the Awards and Achievements panel on Consultant’s webpages?
You might have noticed each Consultant has an awards and achievements panel on their profile. Being a Consultant brings loads of benefits and as they build their business, Consultants achieve awards for their hard work. This might be from superb support to all of their clients to help them hit those weight-loss goals, to helping others in their team build their own successful business. The 1:1 Diet is all about recognising and rewarding these efforts and part of the reward is giving Consultants badges on their webpage, to show you what they’ve achieved.