Here’s a tasty sausage bake recipe that’s perfect comfort food, without the unnecessary calories!
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees, gas mark 5.
- Lightly spray a roasting pan with oil and place on the hob over a medium heat. Add the sausages and cook for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally, until browned all over.
- Remove from the heat and add the red onion, peppers, courgette, parsnips and tomatoes. Stick the garlic cloves in the gaps between them. Pour the stock and balsamic vinegar over the top and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes until the vegetables are cooked and tender.
- Squeeze the garlic out of the skins over the top and sprinkle with plenty of chopped parsley before serving. Drizzle with some balsamic glaze.
Want more tasty recipes whilst you're on Plan? Speak to a Consultant today!