Hi, I'm Suzanne!
One day or day one? You decide
I fully understand the battles & demons our relationship with food can cause & how food can become a comfort blanket when life becomes challenging. I have been there. Whether you have 1 stone or 10 stone to lose, I will support & guide you throughout your journey, right to target & beyond.
So ask yourself:
- What is your motivation for losing weight? Health, trying for a baby, at risk of developing diabetes, menopause, pre gastric surgery, simply want to be healthier? Together we will find the programme that is perfect for you.
- Have you fallen victim to the lockdown bulge?
- What makes you want to get fitter and healthier?
- What shops would you love to go into without worrying if they have your size?
- What outfit do you have tucked away that you have always wanted to wear or get back into? If I was to say you could potentially loose between 2-3 stone in the next 3 months, would it fit?
- What picture do you look back on & cry, or want to get back to?
What I offer you:
- One to One Professional support either in person or virtually
- FREE ON-GOING SUPPORT after you reach your goal for as long as you need it
- Flexible appointments available either at my home office or your home
- Motivation tonnes of it, in-between our meetings helping you stay on track. Having followed the plan myself, I know how hard it can be & use that experience to help you.
- Daily interaction just for my slimmers where I share videos, tips and strategies to stick to plan.
- Life changing results (I've helped hundreds of people all over the UK lose weight AND keep it off)
- No Joining fee or consultation fee
- No judgement
- All this plus fun and laughter along the way
When you lose weight with Cambridge Weight Plan, you will not only look good & feel good, you also get the important health benefits that go with that weight loss - reduced risk of diabetes, heart disease, stroke, cancer, depression & arthritis to name but a few.
I am located in High Lane & cover all surrounding areas wide & far, including Saddleworth/Oldham/Glossop. I also offer remote consultations & can post your products to you.
So now make the next step in your journey & contact me to get started.
Learning to like my body again
* The weight lost and/or timeframes are particular to this slimmer. Everyone's weight loss journey is unique to them.
Request a callback from Suzanne
Hear it from some of my lovely clients how the 1:1 Diet has benefitted them
"I would just like to send praise to Suzanne for helping me on my journey & for giving me the chance to change my life. She is very helpful and motivates you when you need it most. I ’ve lost 12lbs in 5 weeks on step 3. Suzanne will give me advice about things to have & things to avoid. She is just a text or phone call away so I never feel like I’m without her support. I would thoroughly recommend her to anyone wanting to do this journey. The flexibility of the plan really does work."Janet Mackinnon
"I found Suzanne to be helpful, friendly and a good listener. It’s not an easy path to tread but it’s easier when someone has got your back. Suzanne is always there if I need her.Jane
She is always offering advice and recipe suggestions. Mine is a short journey as I have less than a stone to loose, but I will be continuing my maintenance journey with her. Cambridge diet does work but it requires commitment."
"Suzanne is a brilliant Consultant, very welcoming and supportive all of the time, not just at weigh ins. You never feel rushed at the appointment. She took the time to understand my lifestyle and helped me to choose the right step to suit me. She is really knowledgeable about the products and having done the plan herself, totally understands the journey. For anyone thinking of trying the plan, I would say try it. Take it one day at a time and find a Consultant to whom you get on with, who will support you."Glynis
"I’ve tried many diets & never thought I would try Cambridge but after speaking with Suzanne & seeing the weight she had lost, I decided to give it a try. I had a few events booked so was advised to start on step 3. I have lost 1 stone 3lbs in just 6 weeks. I’m now back in a dress that I couldn’t pull over my thighs! Suzanne’s texts of encouragement are well timed!!! It’s like she knows when I’m having a wobble. I am so grateful to Suzanne as I couldn’t have done this without her support and guidanceJenny
How do I find the right Consultant?
When you put in your postcode, you’ll see all the Consultants nearest you. Don’t worry if they’re not on your doorstep – lots of our Consultants are happy to come to you. Take a look at their profile and read what the dieters they have helped so far say – that should help you find someone on your wavelength. If you want to find out more before making an appointment, you can call, text or drop them an email.
How’s this different to other diet plans?
The 1:1 Diet is a lot more flexible than other weight-loss plans and it’s the ONLY one that gives you dedicated, one-to-one support from your own personal diet Consultant. That means your diet is designed for you, and only you. Together with your Consultant, you’ll work out an easy-to-follow eating plan that fits with your routine and gets you the results you want.
What’s the Awards and Achievements panel on Consultant’s webpages?
You might have noticed each Consultant has an awards and achievements panel on their profile. Being a Consultant brings loads of benefits and as they build their business, Consultants achieve awards for their hard work. This might be from superb support to all of their clients to help them hit those weight-loss goals, to helping others in their team build their own successful business. The 1:1 Diet is all about recognising and rewarding these efforts and part of the reward is giving Consultants badges on their webpage, to show you what they’ve achieved.