The 1:1 Diet 35 Years Love2Shop Voucher Giveaway
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Promoter is: Cambridge Weight Plan Limited (registered company number 1673704) whose registered office address is Stafford House, 10 Brakey Road, Corby, Northants, NN17 5LU. (“Promoter”).
2. Two People can win a £50 Love2Shop voucher by sharing your #One2OneDiet story and tag two friends.
3. The prize can be won by a maximum of two winners.
4. This competition is subject to these terms and conditions. By entering this competition, you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries which do not comply with these terms and conditions.
HOW TO ENTER
5. The competition opens at 12:00 pm on Friday 12th July 2019 and will close at 11:59 pm on Sunday 21st July 2019 (which is the “Competition Period”).
6. All competition entries must be received by the Promoter before the Competition Period ends. Any competition entries received after the Competition Period are automatically disqualified.
7. To enter, you must:
a) Share your #One2OneDiet story on Facebook and Instagram by liking our post, commenting and tagging two friends – In the comment on our post, tell us what crazy things you have tried in the past.
8. No purchase is necessary in order to enter the competition. Access to the internet and a Facebook or Instagram account is necessary to enter.
9. The Promoter will not accept:
a) Responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind;
b) Responsibility for any invalid e-mail or other address supplied by the winner, or any correspondence from the Promoter which is not seen by the winner due to the ‘spam’ or ‘junk mail’ filter settings (or equivalent) on their e-mail or social media accounts; or
c. Proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
10. The Competition is only open to all UK mainland residents (England, Scotland and Wales only) aged 18 years or over, except:
a) employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
11. By entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
12. The Promoter will not accept competition entries that are:
a) automatically generated by computer;
b) completed by third parties or in bulk;
c) illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
d) photocopies and not originals; or
13. Entries deemed inappropriate, rude or abusive by the Promoter will not be used and all such entries will be disqualified. If you are found to be abusing the competition, the Promoter, its products, employees or directors in any way your entry will be disqualified.
14. There is a limit of one entry per person and a maximum of one prize can be won per household.
15. Entries made on behalf of another person (except in your capacity as parent, guardian or equivalent), or joint entries, will not be accepted.
16. Once the Competition Period has closed, the winners will be selected from all valid and eligible entries submitted during the Competition Period using a random selector tool.
17. Prizes are subject to availability. There is no cash alternative for the prize.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
19. The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
20. The winners will be notified by the Promoter directly, by Facebook Reply comment or Instagram Reply as soon as reasonably practicable following the end of the Competition Period.
21. In the event that a winner has not provided a delivery address, or does not provide a delivery address within 7 days of request by the Promoter, of after reasonable attempts by the Promoter the Promoter is not able to contact the winner, or the winner is not able to accept the prize for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and to award the prize to another participant.
22. Each prize will be delivered to the address provided by a winner within 30 days of the end of the Competition Period provided that the Promoter has received the winner’s correct delivery address details and (where deemed necessary by the Promoter) has been able to verify the winner’s identity. Winners are responsible for ensuring that complete and correct details are provided to the Promoter in order to receive their prize; and, for collecting their prize from our carrier’s office or depot if they are not at home when the prize is delivered.
23. The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
24. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
25. The Promoter may use your name, image, town or county of residence and winning entry to announce the winners of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes. You acknowledge that the Promoter may make available the names and counties of the winners for 30 days after the Competition Period closes if an individual makes a request for such information by emailing email@example.com and specifying which competition the request relates to.
26. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
27. You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter (at no charge to the Promoter save for reasonable expenses at the Promoter’s discretion).
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
28. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
29. In the event that circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter affect, or could affect, the proper operation of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or these terms and conditions at any time but will use reasonable endeavors to avoid causing undue disappointment to participants where such action is deemed necessary.
30. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure of any third party to fulfil its contractual obligations although the Promoter shall use reasonable endeavours try to minimise the effect of such failures.
31. The competition is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to the Promoter, not Facebook or Instagram. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of facilitating the competition unless you have agreed to its use for any other purpose. By entering the competition, all entrants agree to give Facebook and Instagram a complete release from any and all legal liability in connection with the competition.
OWNERSHIP OF COMPETITION ENTRIES AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
32. Your competition entry and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter (the “Submission”) will become the property of the Promoter on receipt.
33. By submitting your competition entry and any accompanying material, you agree to:
a) assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and
b) waive all moral rights,
in and to your competition entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
35. The Promoter will not enter into discussions regarding the running or outcome of the competition, but will respond to questions sent by email to email@example.com.
36. If you post or are seen to be posting comments to the Promoter’s social media pages (including, without limitation, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) or elsewhere during or after the competition that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other contestants, fans of Promoter or directly aimed at the Promoter, you will have your comments removed and your entry disqualified. We reserve the right to alert the relevant social media provider to any such behaviour and you may have your account frozen pending investigation.
37. The Promoter reserves all rights relating to their social media pages and accounts, including but not limited to: (i) adding, removing, or modifying any content posted on the accounts, (ii) blocking users; and (iii) discontinuing the accounts at any time.
39. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
40. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
41. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by a competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected and will remain valid.
42. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall confer any rights on any person under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999, other than the release of liability given in favour of Facebook and Instagram, which may be enforced by Facebook and Instagram.
43. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.