Hi, I'm Rachel!
Together we will get there
I understand what it feels like to be overweight. In 2016, I put on 2.5 stone over a 6-month period due to a relationship breakup and this hugely effected my self-esteem. For the next couple of years, my weight gain became an obsession and it impacted every part of my life.
I tried several diets and lost some weight, but I kept putting it all back on. Every time I lost weight, I couldn’t maintain it once I’d reached my goal and over the next few years my weight yoyoed.
What I love about the Cambridge 1:1 diet is that it is all about sustainable weight loss. My approach to your weight loss journey is to not only help you reach your goal weight as quickly as possible, but to support you in maintaining that weight after you've come off plan. I offer free ongoing consultations once you've reached your goal weight to help you stay motivated and maintain that healthy lifestyle you've always wanted.
I have now maintained a healthy weight for the last 2 years and feel so much better for it. It has not been easy but with the one to one support you'll get from me every step of the way, you won’t be alone on this journey.
My commitment to you
- One to One support that is centred around your weight loss goals
- Free weekly consultations and weigh ins via zoom or face to face
- I cover all areas of the UK via Zoom
- New delicious products delivered to your door
- Lots of motivational encouragement - I will be your cheerleader throughout your weight loss journey and I will be available by phone, text, and e-mail in between consultations. This means, if you feel yourself needing a bit of inspiration or encouragement, I’ll be there.
- It's all about sustainable weight loss. As well as offering delicious products to your door, I am also here to help you alter your lifestyle, so you become healthier and happier.
- I offer free delicious low-calorie recipes and tips to compliment the products when you are on plan.
- I go above and beyond - I offer free consultations after you've reached your goal weight to help you stay motivated and not fall back into old habits.
Contact me for a friendly chat over the phone ??
Lockdown is over - it's time to take action.
Request a callback from Rachel
How do I find the right Consultant?
When you put in your postcode, you’ll see all the Consultants nearest you. Don’t worry if they’re not on your doorstep – lots of our Consultants are happy to come to you. Take a look at their profile and read what the dieters they have helped so far say – that should help you find someone on your wavelength. If you want to find out more before making an appointment, you can call, text or drop them an email.
How’s this different to other diet plans?
The 1:1 Diet is a lot more flexible than other weight-loss plans and it’s the ONLY one that gives you dedicated, one-to-one support from your own personal diet Consultant. That means your diet is designed for you, and only you. Together with your Consultant, you’ll work out an easy-to-follow eating plan that fits with your routine and gets you the results you want.
What’s the Awards and Achievements panel on Consultant’s webpages?
You might have noticed each Consultant has an awards and achievements panel on their profile. Being a Consultant brings loads of benefits and as they build their business, Consultants achieve awards for their hard work. This might be from superb support to all of their clients to help them hit those weight-loss goals, to helping others in their team build their own successful business. The 1:1 Diet is all about recognising and rewarding these efforts and part of the reward is giving Consultants badges on their webpage, to show you what they’ve achieved.