Hi, I'm Debbie!
Do your autumn clothes fit?
Thanks for visiting my profile page, its fantastic you've taken a positive step researching the 1:1 diet plan, you’re in the right place; one of my dieters was selected for 1:1 'Choose You' National Campaign – we are so chuffed.
As a member of the Regional Consultants Council I provide knowledge and teaching/coaching expertise to a wide team of Consultants.
I can confidently provide you a 100% supportive, personalised diet to help you meet your own personal goals and targets.
At various times of our lives we have all gained weight, whether through genetics, stress, emotion, natural ageing (with HRT in particular), illness, post-pregnancy, lack of diet knowledge or a sedentary lifestyle.
The 1:1 plan and personalised support will enable you get back on track successfully.
You may want a rapid reset and lose a stone or two to get you into those clothes that are lockdown snug and don’t quite fit.
You may want a full plan to lose several stone and reduce your weight over time, whilst developing your knowledge on food products and nutrition content to help you maintain a healthy weight once you reach your goal.
My knowledge and experience can support you to success on that journey.
The next step to the new you:
- FREE CONSULTATIONS and body composition analysis using TANITA scales.
- TOGETHER we will map; your weight, Body Fat%, BMI, muscle mass and visceral fat reading, take measurements and plan how we will reduce these.
- PERSONALISED FREE SUPPORT and guidance on a plan that is right for you.
- CONFIDENTIAL; my support is bespoke to you and YOUR PERSONAL JOURNEY, no group meetings or memberships.
- DETAILED PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE, with a variety of 50 items to chose from; the plan will offer you nutritious, balanced, healthy and enjoyable products.
- FLEXIBILITY. Appointments to suit you and your lifestyle; face to face or via zoom to support you throughout your weight loss programme
- SPECIALIST trained in Diabetes support, engaged with the positive medical DROPLET TRIAL, see British Medial Journal here: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k3760
- YOUR CHOICE for product delivery; in person or via post.
- MAINTENANCE; learning about diets and nutrition whilst on plan will enable you to understand how you can stabilise your weight and avoid future gain.
- EXPERIENTIAL knowledge of Endometriosis, PCOS, HRT symptoms and IVF procedures.
Call me to support your journey to improved health, lifestyle and weight, we can do this together 07703 302897
From PUFFY to sleek (no spanx)
I confidently provide a 100% personalised and supportive diet plan face to face or remotely to suit
Request a callback from Debbie
How do I find the right Consultant?
When you put in your postcode, you’ll see all the Consultants nearest you. Don’t worry if they’re not on your doorstep – lots of our Consultants are happy to come to you. Take a look at their profile and read what the dieters they have helped so far say – that should help you find someone on your wavelength. If you want to find out more before making an appointment, you can call, text or drop them an email.
How’s this different to other diet plans?
The 1:1 Diet is a lot more flexible than other weight-loss plans and it’s the ONLY one that gives you dedicated, one-to-one support from your own personal diet Consultant. That means your diet is designed for you, and only you. Together with your Consultant, you’ll work out an easy-to-follow eating plan that fits with your routine and gets you the results you want.
What’s the Awards and Achievements panel on Consultant’s webpages?
You might have noticed each Consultant has an awards and achievements panel on their profile. Being a Consultant brings loads of benefits and as they build their business, Consultants achieve awards for their hard work. This might be from superb support to all of their clients to help them hit those weight-loss goals, to helping others in their team build their own successful business. The 1:1 Diet is all about recognising and rewarding these efforts and part of the reward is giving Consultants badges on their webpage, to show you what they’ve achieved.