Hi, we're Abigail & Kevin !
A Diet That's Proven to Work!
Do you feel?
- Lethargic and burnt out?
- Frustrated that you've gained weight?
- Disconnected to yourself and others?
- Anxious about being at risk from hypertension and diabetes due to your lifestyle and eating habits?
- You’re living life powerfully and fully because you’re more confident in your body
- You love what you see in the mirror
- You’re fit, strong and bursting with energy
- Your clothes fit perfectly, and you walk with confidence
It's all possible. We lost 6.5 stone between us on the 1:1 Diet by Cambridge Weight Plan. We know that losing weight can feel like an unachievable goal. Our weight loss journey has been completely transformational.
We were a couple that loved to eat out and often cooked lavish meals at home. We steadily piled on the pounds but we used selfies and clever camera angles to conceal our weight gain on social media.
When we started with the 1:1 Diet by Cambridge Weight Plan, we uncovered a direct relationship between food and our mindsets. We used food and drink to ease painful feelings, and distract us from experiencing them. When we removed the unhealthy food, it provided the space to recognise, experience and express these feelings. We now have a healthier relationship and a healthier lifestyle that supports our wellbeing and vitality.
We know that YOU can achieve ANYTHING, and we will show you how you can lose weight easily, and keep it off for life. Losing weight is an inner game. It requires mindset changes to shift your old habits and transform into the best version of you.
We're Mindset and Success Coaches, so we'll fully support you in changing your thoughts and behaviours while losing the extra pounds, using the amazing Cambridge products.
We do not judge, we listen and guide. Our focus is on your SUCCESS and RESULTS.
- No consultation or joining fees
- Small and Large Weight loss programmes
- Online consultations and work with clients all over the UK
- Fully accredited 1:1 Diet by Cambridge Meal Plans
- Weekly online meeting with continuous 1-2-1 support and encouragement throughout your journey
- A professional and friendly atmosphere
- Flexible appointment times
- Full range of all the products
- Prompt delivery to your home within 1-2 working days
Please contact us for a no obligation chat:
Kevin M.07963604289 / E. firstname.lastname@example.org
Abi M. 07841757373 / E. email@example.com
NOW is the time to create a better version of yourself!
I feel liberated from food!
I'm now the best version of me
Less Than The Price of a Fancy Coffee!
Request a callback from Abigail & Kevin
How do I find the right Consultant?
When you put in your postcode, you’ll see all the Consultants nearest you. Don’t worry if they’re not on your doorstep – lots of our Consultants are happy to come to you. Take a look at their profile and read what the dieters they have helped so far say – that should help you find someone on your wavelength. If you want to find out more before making an appointment, you can call, text or drop them an email.
How’s this different to other diet plans?
The 1:1 Diet is a lot more flexible than other weight-loss plans and it’s the ONLY one that gives you dedicated, one-to-one support from your own personal diet Consultant. That means your diet is designed for you, and only you. Together with your Consultant, you’ll work out an easy-to-follow eating plan that fits with your routine and gets you the results you want.
What’s the Awards and Achievements panel on Consultant’s webpages?
You might have noticed each Consultant has an awards and achievements panel on their profile. Being a Consultant brings loads of benefits and as they build their business, Consultants achieve awards for their hard work. This might be from superb support to all of their clients to help them hit those weight-loss goals, to helping others in their team build their own successful business. The 1:1 Diet is all about recognising and rewarding these efforts and part of the reward is giving Consultants badges on their webpage, to show you what they’ve achieved.