Hi, I'm Linda!
Join in my October Challenge!
What’s your #OneBigReason?
- Enjoyed the freedom of Summer after lockdown and the waistband is feeling the pinch?
- Struggling with health issues and your weight is making things worse?
- Need to change your eating habits as too much indulgence flares up medical conditions such as chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, menopause, anxiety and much more?
- Fed up with yo-yo dieting and want to break the cycle?
- Want to lose baby weight?
- Want to lose weight for a special occasion, getting married, going on holiday…?
- Want to feel healthier, sexier and more confident in your own skin?
No matter the reason I have you covered, I have helped so many people with all the above.
You may be returning to the diet from a break? Many people find it harder to get back on the waggon coming back to this after the first time around, this is normal.
But don’t worry I have tips and techniques to help you deal with this.
I’m not saying I have a magic fix; you will still need to put in the hard work, but I can certainly make things easier.
It doesn’t matter if this is your 1st time, or it’s your 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th … time trying to lose weight, don’t give up! At some point it will just click with you, and that could be now!
It took me countless attempts over the years to reach my ideal weight, but I’m here!
I may still put on 7-10lbs at points; like I have again just now through enjoying a Summer of freedom. But I’m OK with this because I have changed my relationship with food, this diet and practicing mindfulness has really helped me; I have a much healthier outlook both physically and mentally. Now I’m looking to help you do the same.
What you will get from me as your 1:1 Diet Consultant:
- Free weekly face to face or virtual weigh-ins /consultations,
- 1:1 support & encouragement,
- Positive reinforcement
- 100% support between meetings; this is my full-time job,
- Progress photos and measurements,
- Long term maintenance support,
- No consultation, joining fee or contract
For face to face & virtual consultations I do these in my conservatory, a space that is dedicated and comfortable for my dieters, so it is private, and we won’t be disturbed; there is plenty of easy access parking outside my house.
Give me a call: 07952716826 x
I finally did it!!!
For details of my October Challenge check out my social media! Click the social tab for my details x
Request a callback from Linda
How do I find the right Consultant?
When you put in your postcode, you’ll see all the Consultants nearest you. Don’t worry if they’re not on your doorstep – lots of our Consultants are happy to come to you. Take a look at their profile and read what the dieters they have helped so far say – that should help you find someone on your wavelength. If you want to find out more before making an appointment, you can call, text or drop them an email.
How’s this different to other diet plans?
The 1:1 Diet is a lot more flexible than other weight-loss plans and it’s the ONLY one that gives you dedicated, one-to-one support from your own personal diet Consultant. That means your diet is designed for you, and only you. Together with your Consultant, you’ll work out an easy-to-follow eating plan that fits with your routine and gets you the results you want.
What’s the Awards and Achievements panel on Consultant’s webpages?
You might have noticed each Consultant has an awards and achievements panel on their profile. Being a Consultant brings loads of benefits and as they build their business, Consultants achieve awards for their hard work. This might be from superb support to all of their clients to help them hit those weight-loss goals, to helping others in their team build their own successful business. The 1:1 Diet is all about recognising and rewarding these efforts and part of the reward is giving Consultants badges on their webpage, to show you what they’ve achieved.