Hi, I'm Caroline!
Make today, your first step...
Summer offers available.
Lockdown is easing, would you like to become a happier, healthier you?
I think I have tried every diet going, even the weird ones.
- 6 years ago, fast approaching 40 and unhappy I found 1:1 from Cambridge Diet, losing 2.5 stone before a family holiday. Then things in my life changed, health issues, and a marriage breakdown all in the space of a year, meant I stopped looking after myself. But then in late 2015 my life changed for the better, I met a man who saw me for who I really was and I wanted to lose the weight so we could do things that he loved, like walking and cycling, things I would never have attempted before.
I have lost 9 stone* in total, 5 of which with 1:1 Diet by Cambridge, I love the products and the structure, I am the worlds worst chef, I can burn water, so to enjoy mac & cheese or a curry and lose weight is amazing.
I am a mum, a wife and a dog lover, so my life is pretty full and I understand first hand the challenges and difficulties of the vicious circle. I will draw on my personal experiences and help you regain your self confidence in a safe, confidential 1:1 appointment.
- Contact me today to start your journey to happiness.
What you will get -
- Flexible weight loss plan from our 6 step programe
- Free weekly 1:1 appointment to keep you motivated
- Client focused, friendly and confidential support
- Full support, to target, maintenance and beyond
I offer daytime, evening and weekend appointments at home or mobile to your house/place of work.
Living life again
* The weight lost and/or timeframes are particular to this slimmer. Everyone's weight loss journey is unique to them.
Request a callback from Caroline
Here are a few words from my fabulous slimmers...
"Caroline has supported me from day 1, giving me ideas as I work away a lot I needed to be able to plan my meals, I love the cottage pie, bakewell bars are my treat while driving and I am so pleased I can still have porridge for breakfast as it keeps me going. A little tip is to keep water bottles in the fridge with water flavouring in so I can just grab them when I want. I am really enjoying seeing the results, will be needing to go on a shopping spree soon for lots of new clothes."Sean
How do I find the right Consultant?
When you put in your postcode, you’ll see all the Consultants nearest you. Don’t worry if they’re not on your doorstep – lots of our Consultants are happy to come to you. Take a look at their profile and read what the dieters they have helped so far say – that should help you find someone on your wavelength. If you want to find out more before making an appointment, you can call, text or drop them an email.
How’s this different to other diet plans?
The 1:1 Diet is a lot more flexible than other weight-loss plans and it’s the ONLY one that gives you dedicated, one-to-one support from your own personal diet Consultant. That means your diet is designed for you, and only you. Together with your Consultant, you’ll work out an easy-to-follow eating plan that fits with your routine and gets you the results you want.
What’s the Awards and Achievements panel on Consultant’s webpages?
You might have noticed each Consultant has an awards and achievements panel on their profile. Being a Consultant brings loads of benefits and as they build their business, Consultants achieve awards for their hard work. This might be from superb support to all of their clients to help them hit those weight-loss goals, to helping others in their team build their own successful business. The 1:1 Diet is all about recognising and rewarding these efforts and part of the reward is giving Consultants badges on their webpage, to show you what they’ve achieved.