Hi, I'm Samantha!
lets reach your goal together
So just wanted to share mine and my husband’s journey through the 1:1 diet Cambridge weight plan , and answer a few popular questions.
-We both started together on this, although a lot easier your goal can still be achieved on your own with the right support.
-after the first few days we felt great , no hunger , no tiredness, no cravings. So proud of ourselves for taking the right steps to get to where we wanted to be.
- Time! Of course you have time , the meals are so easy to make and convenient then can go anywhere with you at any time.
We went on days out, party’s, picnics, pubs, weddings ,holidays etc... believe you me we did them all!
Yes of course it was hard but we knew what we wanted and had so much drive to do it(especially when you start seeing the results)
- Price , yes it does sound a little pricy but that is all you will spend nothing else!! No take away bills, no alcohol receipts, no treats from the corner shop!
When you break it down per meal it would be £1 less than a shop brought sandwich meal deal.
Also because I was paying that money out I was more determined not to cheat as didn’t want to waste money.
- Foods, there are various steps from 1-6 for you to be on, if you wanted a meal to have at tea time with your family that’s ok, we can work a step out together and still see results.
- Taste of the products I thought I’d struggle with but can honestly say there was only one product I didn’t choose on the second week all the others I enjoyed. Yes smaller than my normal portion but this was why i was so unhappy, I didn’t know when to stop eating.
Here’s a fab pic of me just over 2stone lighter
my weight loss journey
* The weight lost and/or timeframes are particular to this slimmer. Everyone's weight loss journey is unique to them.
Request a callback from Samantha
How do I find the right Consultant?
When you put in your postcode, you’ll see all the Consultants nearest you. Don’t worry if they’re not on your doorstep – lots of our Consultants are happy to come to you. Take a look at their profile and read what the dieters they have helped so far say – that should help you find someone on your wavelength. If you want to find out more before making an appointment, you can call, text or drop them an email.
How’s this different to other diet plans?
The 1:1 Diet is a lot more flexible than other weight-loss plans and it’s the ONLY one that gives you dedicated, one-to-one support from your own personal diet Consultant. That means your diet is designed for you, and only you. Together with your Consultant, you’ll work out an easy-to-follow eating plan that fits with your routine and gets you the results you want.
What’s the Awards and Achievements panel on Consultant’s webpages?
You might have noticed each Consultant has an awards and achievements panel on their profile. Being a Consultant brings loads of benefits and as they build their business, Consultants achieve awards for their hard work. This might be from superb support to all of their clients to help them hit those weight-loss goals, to helping others in their team build their own successful business. The 1:1 Diet is all about recognising and rewarding these efforts and part of the reward is giving Consultants badges on their webpage, to show you what they’ve achieved.