Hi, I'm Sharon!
Hi I’m Sharon
August update: Feel free to follow me on Instagram, or Facebook. Message or email if you have any questions!
- Free one to one consutations
- Mobile appointments available in the comfort of your own home
- flexible Daytime/evening or weekend appointments
- Motivation and on-going support throughtout your journey and maintenance.
- Free maintenance weigh-ins
- Child friendly appointments
- Client focussed, friendly and confidential support
Whatever your reason, whatever your why, whatever you need to lose
- Fed up that your clothes don’t fit?
- Don’t like photos taken of you?
- Avoid looking in the mirror?
- GP saying you need to drop some weight?
- Hate group weigh-ins?
If you have said YES to the above then i can help you.
I have been struggling with my weight since I was 14 years old. I’ve tried every diet under the sun. The problem was I could never keep it off! Sound familiar?
Being heavier made me feel uncomfortable and took my confidence away. I was always worried people were judging my body instead of listening to what I was saying.
My husband has been following the plan and has been motivated by his fabulous consultant, and the support he recieves also inspiring me to re-join him on plan i also really wanted to become a consultant as I want to support others to achieve and feel good in their own skin. The important part for me is maintaining the weight loss once I have achieved it: something I believe all us foodies struggle with. That’s where the long term success comes from following the plan right through to maintenance and I’m here to support you with that.
Together we can create a personalised weight loss plan that suits your lifestyle. We will work through the 4 stages of weight loss- preparation, weight loss, stabilisation and long-term weight management.
What I can offer you
- I’m always contactable via call, text, WhatsApp or Facebook.
- Recorded weight and inch loss and other inspiring tools to help you on your journey.tools
- Seasonal incentives to keep you motivated.
- Regular challenges to keep you motivated and inspired.
I look forward to hearing from you
Confidentiality and motivation to suit your needs
Free maintenance weigh ins
Lets get started!
* The weight lost and/or timeframes are particular to this slimmer. Everyone's weight loss journey is unique to them.
Request a callback from Sharon
How do I find the right Consultant?
When you put in your postcode, you’ll see all the Consultants nearest you. Don’t worry if they’re not on your doorstep – lots of our Consultants are happy to come to you. Take a look at their profile and read what the dieters they have helped so far say – that should help you find someone on your wavelength. If you want to find out more before making an appointment, you can call, text or drop them an email.
How’s this different to other diet plans?
The 1:1 Diet is a lot more flexible than other weight-loss plans and it’s the ONLY one that gives you dedicated, one-to-one support from your own personal diet Consultant. That means your diet is designed for you, and only you. Together with your Consultant, you’ll work out an easy-to-follow eating plan that fits with your routine and gets you the results you want.
What’s the Awards and Achievements panel on Consultant’s webpages?
You might have noticed each Consultant has an awards and achievements panel on their profile. Being a Consultant brings loads of benefits and as they build their business, Consultants achieve awards for their hard work. This might be from superb support to all of their clients to help them hit those weight-loss goals, to helping others in their team build their own successful business. The 1:1 Diet is all about recognising and rewarding these efforts and part of the reward is giving Consultants badges on their webpage, to show you what they’ve achieved.