Your journey starts with me
I found the Cambridge Diet (as it was known back then) 11 years ago. I lost 7 stone so that I could start IVF treatment. But as happens with a lot of people, I put some weight back on after having my children and returned to the 1:1 Diet earlier this year to get back to my goal weight.
Whether it’s a little or a lot of weight you want to lose, it’s always a mental challenge to get started. My own thoughts on this are simple really, try it and don’t forget to take your will power on the journey with you. I am here to help you every step of the way.
What you'll get from me...
- Support – always! In weekly 1:1 appointments, and throughout the week
- Motivation and encouragement – without limits!
- Ongoing support when you’ve reached your goal weight
- FREE consultations, NO joining fee, NO contracts
What can the 1:1 Diet by Cambridge Weight Plan do for you?
- You have the reassurance that the diet has been around for 35 years, with ongoing extensive research to ensure that it is effective and safe.
- By losing weight, even just a small amount, you will improve your overall health and well-being.
- You’ll feel more confident in how you look and feel about yourself.
- Fitting into smaller clothes is often all you need to encourage you to keep going.
A key feature of the 1:1 Diet is that you get 1:1 appointments with me. No sitting in rooms with large numbers of people and waiting in line to be weighed. If you need to bring your children, it’s no problem. Or if you want to come with a friend for support that’s great too. This is about your comfort and I’ll do all I can to facilitate your needs.
* The weight lost and/or timeframes are particular to this slimmer. Everyone's weight loss journey is unique to them.
“ “Every new day is another chance to change your life”, call me and lets see the change together.”
How do I find the right Consultant?
When you put in your postcode, you’ll see all the Consultants nearest you. Don’t worry if they’re not on your doorstep – lots of our Consultants are happy to come to you. Take a look at their profile and read what the dieters they have helped so far say – that should help you find someone on your wavelength. If you want to find out more before making an appointment, you can call, text or drop them an email.
How’s this different to other diet plans?
The 1:1 Diet is a lot more flexible than other weight-loss plans and it’s the ONLY one that gives you dedicated, one-to-one support from your own personal diet Consultant. That means your diet is designed for you, and only you. Together with your Consultant, you’ll work out an easy-to-follow eating plan that fits with your routine and gets you the results you want.
What’s the Awards and Achievements panel on Consultant’s webpages?
You might have noticed each Consultant has an awards and achievements panel on their profile. Being a Consultant brings loads of benefits and as they build their business, Consultants achieve awards for their hard work. This might be from superb support to all of their clients to help them hit those weight-loss goals, to helping others in their team build their own successful business. The 1:1 Diet is all about recognising and rewarding these efforts and part of the reward is giving Consultants badges on their webpage, to show you what they’ve achieved.