Hi, we're Deborah & Richard!
Stay on plan. Feel Fabulous
- Support you throughout your personal weight loss journey
- Help you to understand your relationship with food
- Help you to embrace a healthy lifestyle
- Give you the tools that will empower you to make better choices
- Work with you to shift your mindset so that you can achieve your goals
We offer you:
- Free private & confidential one-to-one consultations
- Non-judgmental support
- A plan to suit your needs and lifestyle
- A full range of nutritionally balanced, tasty, meal replacements
- A diet that is research proven to be safe and effective
- Guidance with conventional food choices and meal planning
- Flexible appointment times
- Home visits when you are unable to get out
- More flexibility and choice than other weight loss options
- Free ongoing maintenance support
- Free membership to a closed Facebook support group
- Free weekly weigh-ins
- Regular challenges and incentives to help you stay on track
Our experience includes:
- A combined weight loss on this programme of 6 stone (84lbs) in 3 months
- Tried and tested the extensive range of products
- 5+ years working with overweight clients
- Experience of helping clients with Type 2 diabetes
We were introduced to The 1:1 Diet by two of our best friends – one with Type 2 Diabetes. They had been on the plan, dropped their unwanted weight and the Type 2 Diabetes went into remission. Inspired by their achievements we started on Step 1. It is much more than just losing weight - we feel healthier.
Richard lives with asthma and sometimes breathing can be a challenge, especially when carrying excess weight. Since dropping weight his breathing has improved.
Deborah lives with Fibromyalgia and being overweight increases the pain. This diet has had a great impact on reducing her pain and symptoms,
If you are a yo-yo dieter, like we were, being on a plan where conventional food is removed, or even reduced, presents an opportunity to learn about your relationship with food, make some changes and adopt a healthier lifestyle.
We wanted to lose weight quickly, as we had a big event and holiday planned. Step 1 was the best start for us. Whatever your reason and timeframe to drop weight, we are here to help and support you on your unique journey to reach your personal weight goal and then maintain it.
Get in Touch - Phone, Text or Email – Remember the 1st step is the hardest.
M: 07539 438656
* The weight lost and/or timeframes are particular to this slimmer. Everyone's weight loss journey is unique to them.
Request a callback from Deborah & Richard
What have others said about me.....
"A few years ago, I was counselled by Deborah and loved her warm attitude and unique approach; she is clearly well qualified to help people to embrace their own power to address the changes they need to make to achieve their goals. "Gwynne
"I worked with Deborah a few years back and I was struck by the generosity, in the giving of her time and support.... Her knowledge and experience were a 'Stand Out' for me and a 'Beacon of Light' at a time in my life when I found myself at an emotional crossroads.... I am grateful for Deborah's patience and support... Being able to put one's trust out there and feel that you're taken seriiously - confidences not broken - confidence boosted - her integrity shone through for me....."Hellen
"Deborah's knowledge and experience of working with people who are hoping to change their habits and lifestyle has provided a solid foundation to educate about positive mindsets. "Janet
How do I find the right Consultant?
When you put in your postcode, you’ll see all the Consultants nearest you. Don’t worry if they’re not on your doorstep – lots of our Consultants are happy to come to you. Take a look at their profile and read what the dieters they have helped so far say – that should help you find someone on your wavelength. If you want to find out more before making an appointment, you can call, text or drop them an email.
How’s this different to other diet plans?
The 1:1 Diet is a lot more flexible than other weight-loss plans and it’s the ONLY one that gives you dedicated, one-to-one support from your own personal diet Consultant. That means your diet is designed for you, and only you. Together with your Consultant, you’ll work out an easy-to-follow eating plan that fits with your routine and gets you the results you want.
What’s the Awards and Achievements panel on Consultant’s webpages?
You might have noticed each Consultant has an awards and achievements panel on their profile. Being a Consultant brings loads of benefits and as they build their business, Consultants achieve awards for their hard work. This might be from superb support to all of their clients to help them hit those weight-loss goals, to helping others in their team build their own successful business. The 1:1 Diet is all about recognising and rewarding these efforts and part of the reward is giving Consultants badges on their webpage, to show you what they’ve achieved.