Hi, I'm Dena!
Let's chat, no obligation ...
HI MY NAME IS DENA, WELCOME YOU TO MY PAGE AND THANK YOU FOR TAKING A LOOK!
There's never a good or a bad time to start a weight loss and/or fitness program. There will always be obsticles that get in your way, so don't think about it, just do it! ... LET'S GET YOU STARTED!
I joined Cambridge Weight Plan, as it was known back then, in January 2009. Over the years I have helped many people achieve their weight loss goals including my own successful weight loss of 42lbs with the help of the One2One Diet as it is known today. I have enjoyed each and every moment that I have given to helping those people become healthier and happier with themselves. I've even managed to help a few couples become families! That has been just the best feeling in the world for me! And to see the look of delight in someones face when they reach goal has given me so much pleasure over the years! I am excited to contine my support by helping YOU achieve your goal too.
Your achievements are my advertisement after all!
- I can offer you 1:1 support or group support if your wish, it's entirely up to you. I see my clients in a room attached to outbuildings/stables (don't worry, no horses allowed!), that are independant of our family home in WONERSH, so consultations are private and confindential.
- I am also able to visit you at your home, so if there are other family members who would like to join you then you may find a visit at your home easier and more convenient.
- My appointments are flexible so do contact me to discuss a mutually convenient time for us both to meet.
- I am very friendly by nature and can chat for England but I am equally kind and attentive and will listen with a no judgemental approach.
- The plan is easy to follow with so much to choose from - Porridge, Shakes, Choccy Bars, Soups, Meals, Mousse to mix up your shake!, Water Flavourings etc. etc. ... With or without conventional food, as long as you follow the step that you are on, you will succeed.
Please do get in touch, I have so much more to offer during your weight loss and when you've got to goal! Give me a call to find out how!?
Happy NOT to Happy ABSOLUTELY!
It's not about losing weight, it's about losing the lifestyle and mindset that got you there!
Request a callback from Dena
How do I find the right Consultant?
When you put in your postcode, you’ll see all the Consultants nearest you. Don’t worry if they’re not on your doorstep – lots of our Consultants are happy to come to you. Take a look at their profile and read what the dieters they have helped so far say – that should help you find someone on your wavelength. If you want to find out more before making an appointment, you can call, text or drop them an email.
How’s this different to other diet plans?
The 1:1 Diet is a lot more flexible than other weight-loss plans and it’s the ONLY one that gives you dedicated, one-to-one support from your own personal diet Consultant. That means your diet is designed for you, and only you. Together with your Consultant, you’ll work out an easy-to-follow eating plan that fits with your routine and gets you the results you want.
What’s the Awards and Achievements panel on Consultant’s webpages?
You might have noticed each Consultant has an awards and achievements panel on their profile. Being a Consultant brings loads of benefits and as they build their business, Consultants achieve awards for their hard work. This might be from superb support to all of their clients to help them hit those weight-loss goals, to helping others in their team build their own successful business. The 1:1 Diet is all about recognising and rewarding these efforts and part of the reward is giving Consultants badges on their webpage, to show you what they’ve achieved.