Hi, I'm Melissa!
Hi I'm Melissa, (and coco)
A new year brings new opportunities and reasons to make changes. Do you have a wedding, big birthday, holiday coming up this year? I've seen so many people successfully reach their goals with the 1:1 diet.
Taking that first step is the most important, and also quite scary, but you don't have to do it alone. I can support you and be your cheerer-onner! ?? I found myself comfort eating due to being in an unhappy relationship, so changes had to be made! My self-confidence improved, I was more open to trying new things, different clothes and more adventurers!
Have you ever:
- Found yourself comfort eating due to challenges with relationships or career?
- Caught sight of your reflection and not recognised yourself?
- Dreaded holidays because it meant shorts and t-shirt?
- Been so busy with job and family that you feel you just don’t have time for yourself?
- Made excuses not to take the kids swimming or other physical activity?
I had to say yes to all of the above! Taking back control and accountability was the first step to changing this.
I will give you support, encouragement, understanding and a shoulder to lean on if things get tough. Book a free consultation soon, you are under no obligation. Everyone’s weight loss is personal. No matter what you want to achieve, I’m here to support you.
I’m here for you;
- No consultation or joining fees
- 1:1 Weekly appointments held in a confidential, private, supportive manner
- Flexible appointments available at a time to suit you
- Weekly measurements and regular progress photographs
- Daily through to long-term support
- The full range of Cambridge Weight Plan products stocked and available
I work from my home, which makes my working hours very flexible. Morning, evening and weekend appointments are no problem and I am happy to come to your home if you are unable to get to me. I live in Totton near Abottswood School, and I’m happy to travel to Calmore, Ashurst, Eling and local areas.
I have two children, (age fourteen and twelve), a dog, a cat and a fish but they are all very friendly, even the fish! I am more than happy for you to bring a friend for moral support if you feel you need it, or your children!
Give me a call to have a chat and we can start on this journey together.
* The weight lost and/or timeframes are particular to this slimmer. Everyone's weight loss journey is unique to them.
Request a callback from Melissa
How do I find the right Consultant?
When you put in your postcode, you’ll see all the Consultants nearest you. Don’t worry if they’re not on your doorstep – lots of our Consultants are happy to come to you. Take a look at their profile and read what the dieters they have helped so far say – that should help you find someone on your wavelength. If you want to find out more before making an appointment, you can call, text or drop them an email.
How’s this different to other diet plans?
The 1:1 Diet is a lot more flexible than other weight-loss plans and it’s the ONLY one that gives you dedicated, one-to-one support from your own personal diet Consultant. That means your diet is designed for you, and only you. Together with your Consultant, you’ll work out an easy-to-follow eating plan that fits with your routine and gets you the results you want.
What’s the Awards and Achievements panel on Consultant’s webpages?
You might have noticed each Consultant has an awards and achievements panel on their profile. Being a Consultant brings loads of benefits and as they build their business, Consultants achieve awards for their hard work. This might be from superb support to all of their clients to help them hit those weight-loss goals, to helping others in their team build their own successful business. The 1:1 Diet is all about recognising and rewarding these efforts and part of the reward is giving Consultants badges on their webpage, to show you what they’ve achieved.