The 1:1 Diet by Cambridge Weight Plan really has changed my life. Having struggled with PCOS and my weight since I was a teen, I finally lost over 3 stones and I’m still happily maintaining more than 10 years later. I was told I would be unlikely to naturally conceive, but after my weight loss and the week before I was due to start fertility treatment I fell pregnant and am now mummy to a scrumptious 2 year old!
I am over the moon with my results and would love to help you acheive yours too!
The programme plus the additional one to one support were the key to my success and I am now fully focused on helping you to achieve your own weight loss goals and learn to maintain them for good.
Here’s what I can offer you:
• Located in Upper Holloway/Hornsey area with direct transport links close by
• Free no obligation initial consultation & BMI assessment
• Flexible consultant offering daytime, morning and late evening appointments
• Supportive one to one appointments or come with your friends or family as a group
• Pragmatic approach taking into account lifestyle factors or any past barriers to success
• Total meal replacement systems for busy professionals who don’t have time to cook
• Friendly discreet service
• Ongoing daily support and motivation
• Available via text or call whenever you need extra help and support
• Free long term weight management support
• Successful clients already maintaining
• No admin or registration fees charged
• Please contact me for my latest offers
So don't delay and call me today for a free consultation. There is no need to spend another day feeling uncomfortable in your own skin. So make the commitment to change and I will support you every step of the way.
From fat to Fab!
* The weight lost and/or timeframes are particular to this slimmer. Everyone's weight loss journey is unique to them.
How do I find the right Consultant?
When you put in your postcode, you’ll see all the Consultants nearest you. Don’t worry if they’re not on your doorstep – lots of our Consultants are happy to come to you. Take a look at their profile and read what the dieters they have helped so far say – that should help you find someone on your wavelength. If you want to find out more before making an appointment, you can call, text or drop them an email.
How often will I need to see my Consultant?
You’ll typically see your Consultant once a week for a weigh in and catch up, but you will have their phone number and you may get regular calls or texts from them in between appointments. A lot of our Consultants use Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to keep in touch with their dieters too. They’re there to support you, so make sure you lean on them when the going gets tough - as it sometimes will. They’ll know exactly how to keep you on track.
How’s this different to other diet plans?
The 1:1 Diet is a lot more flexible than other weight-loss plans and it’s the ONLY one that gives you dedicated, one-to-one support from your own personal diet Consultant. That means your diet is designed for you, and only you. Together with your Consultant, you’ll work out an easy-to-follow eating plan that fits with your routine and gets you the results you want.