Hi, I'm Heather!
Having lost well over 3 stone myself in around 7 months in 2018 and then maintained that loss for 6 months since (as I write), I know how difficult it can be!
I decided to go for the One2One diet myself because, having tried other things, I knew I wanted to lose my weight quickly but also safely, simply and in a way which was going to be enjoyable and encouraging. I know though, from experience, that I would need to be accountable to keep me on track. I just didn't like the large group scenarios - everybody is different!
Furthermore, as a busy working mother of a sporty teenager, I needed something that was going to be flexible which would also fit in with family life.
I had great support from my Consultant and it all came together nicely and I started to see results without feeling hungry or stressed. Once I began to notice my own weight loss, I felt happier in my own skin, healthier, more energised and have found a renewed enthusiasm for clothes buying!
So what can I do now for you? Working out of my private, comfortable premises on Park Green in Macc town centre (mainly during the day, but weekends and evenings can be arranged if necessary), I can offer you:
- an initial completely confidential and free of charge consultation to discuss what you want to achieve, if our Diet is the best way to do that and what the right starting Step for you as an individual would be, whether you want to lose 5 pounds or 5 stone (or more!).
- no contract, joining or weekly fees - just the cost of the tasty, nutritious bars, shakes, soups and other items to help you on your way.
- weekly consultations, 1:1 or in pairs, to chart your progress towards your goal and then on-going support in maintaining that goal.
- as it's no use putting all the hard work in if you then go back to the eating habits that got you there in the first place, we would try to get to grips with those habits and consign them to history or at least, give you the tools to deal with them.
- an enthusiastic but down-to-earth approach, tempered with a sense of humour, to hopefully put you at your ease!
- 100% support in exchange for your commitment to your future.
* The weight lost and/or timeframes are particular to this slimmer. Everyone's weight loss journey is unique to them.
Request a callback from Heather
How do I find the right Consultant?
When you put in your postcode, you’ll see all the Consultants nearest you. Don’t worry if they’re not on your doorstep – lots of our Consultants are happy to come to you. Take a look at their profile and read what the dieters they have helped so far say – that should help you find someone on your wavelength. If you want to find out more before making an appointment, you can call, text or drop them an email.
How’s this different to other diet plans?
The 1:1 Diet is a lot more flexible than other weight-loss plans and it’s the ONLY one that gives you dedicated, one-to-one support from your own personal diet Consultant. That means your diet is designed for you, and only you. Together with your Consultant, you’ll work out an easy-to-follow eating plan that fits with your routine and gets you the results you want.
What’s the Awards and Achievements panel on Consultant’s webpages?
You might have noticed each Consultant has an awards and achievements panel on their profile. Being a Consultant brings loads of benefits and as they build their business, Consultants achieve awards for their hard work. This might be from superb support to all of their clients to help them hit those weight-loss goals, to helping others in their team build their own successful business. The 1:1 Diet is all about recognising and rewarding these efforts and part of the reward is giving Consultants badges on their webpage, to show you what they’ve achieved.