Hi, we're Kerrie & Jon !
Visit our exclusive centre!
Multi Award Winning Team, Silver Elite Level Consultants ranked in the top 6% Nationally
Worcester Weight Loss Centre is a professional and dedicated clinic prominently located at 31b Barbourne Road, a short distance from the City centre.
• Free weekly consultations either at the weight loss centre or in the comfort of your own home or workplace
• Experienced, supportive and friendly 1-to-1 support personalised to your needs
• Kerrie is a full-time consultant, flexible daytime, evening and weekend appointments are available to suit you
• Jon is a fully qualified and active consultant if you would prefer to see a male consultant
• Comfortable, private and child friendly consulting area
• Exceptional long-term weight management support with a track record for success
• Full range of products available at all times
• Latest technology (NHS Class III approved) body composition weighing scales, you will receive a detailed print with the total body fat percentage, body water percentage, basal metabolic rate, muscle mass, visceral fat level, metabolic body age and overall health score. It’s so satisfying to see those scores improving!
• Ask me about my latest offers/discounts and financial incentives
• Complimentary starter kit provided which includes a stylish jute bag, information booklet, water flavouring samples, fantastic new weight loss diary (quality A5 hardback) to chart and document your losses and keep you motivated!
• Sponsor of a growing team of consultants Nationally. If you are thinking of becoming a consultant or starting your own business, then look no further for an experienced mentor. Worcester Weight Loss Centre was shortlisted for Enterprising Worcestershire’s business of the year in 2019!
Maintenance is a very important part of my weight loss coaching service. My aim is to teach you how to maintain the slim new you forever. You needn’t feel judged or embarrassed as I’ve been there and know how daunting it can be to get started.
I'll help you develop strategies and coping mechanisms based on cognitive and behavioural therapy techniques. You can absolutely enjoy holidays, celebrations or social events without losing control! I offer flexibility with various steps to help you deal with such situations yet still be 100% in control of your weight.
This could change your life forever. Thank you for reading our page,
Kerrie & Jon
For online bookings paste this link to your browser
If I can do this so can you
The weight came off so fast!
We have both lost weight on this amazing diet and can help you do the same
Request a callback from Kerrie & Jon
How do I find the right Consultant?
When you put in your postcode, you’ll see all the Consultants nearest you. Don’t worry if they’re not on your doorstep – lots of our Consultants are happy to come to you. Take a look at their profile and read what the dieters they have helped so far say – that should help you find someone on your wavelength. If you want to find out more before making an appointment, you can call, text or drop them an email.
How’s this different to other diet plans?
The 1:1 Diet is a lot more flexible than other weight-loss plans and it’s the ONLY one that gives you dedicated, one-to-one support from your own personal diet Consultant. That means your diet is designed for you, and only you. Together with your Consultant, you’ll work out an easy-to-follow eating plan that fits with your routine and gets you the results you want.
What’s the Awards and Achievements panel on Consultant’s webpages?
You might have noticed each Consultant has an awards and achievements panel on their profile. Being a Consultant brings loads of benefits and as they build their business, Consultants achieve awards for their hard work. This might be from superb support to all of their clients to help them hit those weight-loss goals, to helping others in their team build their own successful business. The 1:1 Diet is all about recognising and rewarding these efforts and part of the reward is giving Consultants badges on their webpage, to show you what they’ve achieved.