Hi, I'm Debbie!
Hi, I'm Debbie!
Hi, my name is Debbie
My struggle with my weight has been a constant battle, especially after being diagnosed with an under active thyroid.
I was miserable, unable to do the things i wanted to, I hated shopping and avoided mirrors as I was in a size 20 plus and creeping up! In my 50s i didnt want to have ongoing health issues and was fed up with looking older than my years and having limited clothes choices
I heard about Cambridge Weight Plan through a friend and was so desperate at the time I was willing to give anything a go, even surgery !!!
Once I found Cambridge Weight Plan. All I can say is WOW! What a relief it was to finally find a plan that actually did what it says on the tin! No weighing, counting or measuring of all of your food, Easy to follow with a quick or slow as you want weight loss and different steps to suit your lifestyle at an affordable price.
I went from a size 20 plus to a size 10 jeans in a little over 4 months.I felt so amazing with my transformation that I became a consultant. I now genuinely want to help others escape the dreaded yoyo dieting, just as I have.
- Will it be EASY.........NO not all the time, but I will do my best to make your journey easier
- Will it be worth it........ABSOLUTELY!!!!!
- Can you suceed..........YES of course YOU CAN!!!! With help, the right support and encouragement anything is possible.
My commitment to you:
- This is your weight loss journey and I am passionate about helping you reach your goal.
- One to one weekly or fortnightly consultations, in a private enviroment to weigh and measure you
- 100% support throughout your journey and beyond.
- Support pages on social media and other groups
- Help you to understand why you have had issues with weight gain in the past and help you learn new techniques to maintain your new weight in the future.
- keep you informed and updated on all of our latest offers and promotions.
I pride myself on my dedication to my clients. I am passionate about helping you to reach your goal and will always be supportive and motivational. I am just a call away when you need a little encouragement.
Let me help you reach your goal and achieve your dreams.
4 stone lost in 18 weeks!
If i can do it so can you, Trust me!
Request a callback from Debbie
How do I find the right Consultant?
When you put in your postcode, you’ll see all the Consultants nearest you. Don’t worry if they’re not on your doorstep – lots of our Consultants are happy to come to you. Take a look at their profile and read what the dieters they have helped so far say – that should help you find someone on your wavelength. If you want to find out more before making an appointment, you can call, text or drop them an email.
How’s this different to other diet plans?
The 1:1 Diet is a lot more flexible than other weight-loss plans and it’s the ONLY one that gives you dedicated, one-to-one support from your own personal diet Consultant. That means your diet is designed for you, and only you. Together with your Consultant, you’ll work out an easy-to-follow eating plan that fits with your routine and gets you the results you want.
What’s the Awards and Achievements panel on Consultant’s webpages?
You might have noticed each Consultant has an awards and achievements panel on their profile. Being a Consultant brings loads of benefits and as they build their business, Consultants achieve awards for their hard work. This might be from superb support to all of their clients to help them hit those weight-loss goals, to helping others in their team build their own successful business. The 1:1 Diet is all about recognising and rewarding these efforts and part of the reward is giving Consultants badges on their webpage, to show you what they’ve achieved.