Hi, we're Colette & Mark !
Support to suit YOU!
As featured in the Mirror Online
Summer is coming!
Holiday photo viewing, makes you want to hide and run?
Dreading the heat and the coming summer sun?
We can support you with The 1:1
Colette's Story: My weight loss has opened up my world!
Having been overweight all of my life, I had tried so many diets. My weight held me back in so many ways: confidence, self-esteem plus the ability to run after our very active children.
I was a huge comfort eater: happy, sad, celebrating, commiserating equalled FOOD.
But I'd had enough of the looks, the "jokes" that I laughed at, even though they hurt. Something just snapped after one comment too many. Little did I know how much The 1:1 Diet would change my life AND my family's.
An old family friend who I have known all my life said "Where have you gone?" I cannot remember when I was a healthy BMI.
- I lost 3 stone* in 7 months mostly on the Step 3 1000 Calories option. I started on this Step due to having Fibromyalgia and also raising my autistic child, where consistency and "normality" is crucial.
- I understand the journey which you will be starting and I understand the joy you will feel when you reach your personal target: it truly is the BEST feeling in the world, and I'd love to share that with you.
- I shall help you choose a plan that suits you. Flexibility is the key to success.
- I know the importance of motivation: a positive word or a reality check. I believe it is important to build up relationships with my clients: every person I meet has their own story and reason for starting their weight loss journey
I am a bubbly, friendly consultant yet I'm not scared to give you a push in the right direction. You want to lose weight and I will make sure that you stick to your promise to yourself to become the person you want to be.
- Autism & Carer Friendly Local Business.
- No car stickers or signs which gives you total privacy.
- Virtual Consultations also available.
We are contactable via mobile, email or social media outlets.
NHS/Carers Discounts Available.
- AND THERE'S EVEN MORE!!
*WITH FREE TRAINING UNTIL 31ST JULY 2022, YOU TOO CAN BECOME A CONSULTANT AND BUSINESS OWNER. *
CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS*
Was That Woman REALLY ME?
Autism. The 1:1 Diet & Me.
It's Time. For YOUR Self Care!
Request a callback from Colette & Mark
How do I find the right Consultant?
When you put in your postcode, you’ll see all the Consultants nearest you. Don’t worry if they’re not on your doorstep – lots of our Consultants are happy to come to you. Take a look at their profile and read what the dieters they have helped so far say – that should help you find someone on your wavelength. If you want to find out more before making an appointment, you can call, text or drop them an email.
How’s this different to other diet plans?
The 1:1 Diet is a lot more flexible than other weight-loss plans and it’s the ONLY one that gives you dedicated, one-to-one support from your own personal diet Consultant. That means your diet is designed for you, and only you. Together with your Consultant, you’ll work out an easy-to-follow eating plan that fits with your routine and gets you the results you want.
What’s the Awards and Achievements panel on Consultant’s webpages?
You might have noticed each Consultant has an awards and achievements panel on their profile. Being a Consultant brings loads of benefits and as they build their business, Consultants achieve awards for their hard work. This might be from superb support to all of their clients to help them hit those weight-loss goals, to helping others in their team build their own successful business. The 1:1 Diet is all about recognising and rewarding these efforts and part of the reward is giving Consultants badges on their webpage, to show you what they’ve achieved.