Hi, we're Colette & Mark !
Set your own goals, and score!
As featured in the Mirror Online
Summer time is here!
Have YOU got your holiday booked? Staycation?
Any postponed Weddings?
Looking at yourself after the Lockdown eating and thinking "oh dear?"
If so..... I'm YOUR Consultant
- Autism Friendly Local Business.
- Carers Discount Available.
CONSULTATIONS will be taking place via Messenger or WhatsApp or Zoom during the Covid-19 Lockdown. Deliveries made in person to your home!!
- Want 2021 to be your year?
- Want to be at a lower BMI?
- Want to find someone to cheer you on all of the way?
- Want to find support from someone who has been there, worn the size 22 t-shirt?
An old family friend who I have known all my life said "Where have you gone?" I cannot remember when I was a healthy BMI.
- I lost 3 stone* in 7 months mostly on the Step 3 1000 Calories option. I started on this Step due to having Fibromyalgia and also raising my autistic child, where consistency and "normality" is crucial.
- I understand the journey which you will be starting and I understand the joy you will feel when you reach your personal target: it truly is the BEST feeling in the world, and I'd love to share that with you.
- I shall help you choose a plan that suits you, and there are many different options. Flexibility is the key to success. One size does not fit all.
- I know the importance of motivation: a positive word or a reality check. I believe it is important to build up relationships with my clients: every person I meet has their own story and reason for starting their weight loss journey
- No car stickers or signs which gives you total privacy.
I am contactable via mobile, email or social media outlets.
I am a bubbly, friendly consultant yet I'm not scared to give you a push in the right direction. You want to lose weight and I will make sure that you stick to your promise to yourself to become the person you want to become.
I am really looking forward to sharing your weight loss journey with you as I know, together, you'll be on the winning team!
NHS WORKERS VOUCHERS ACCEPTED.
Was That Woman REALLY ME?
Autism Didn't Get In My Way!
The road may seem long, but the destination is SO worth it.
Request a callback from Colette & Mark
How do I find the right Consultant?
When you put in your postcode, you’ll see all the Consultants nearest you. Don’t worry if they’re not on your doorstep – lots of our Consultants are happy to come to you. Take a look at their profile and read what the dieters they have helped so far say – that should help you find someone on your wavelength. If you want to find out more before making an appointment, you can call, text or drop them an email.
How’s this different to other diet plans?
The 1:1 Diet is a lot more flexible than other weight-loss plans and it’s the ONLY one that gives you dedicated, one-to-one support from your own personal diet Consultant. That means your diet is designed for you, and only you. Together with your Consultant, you’ll work out an easy-to-follow eating plan that fits with your routine and gets you the results you want.
What’s the Awards and Achievements panel on Consultant’s webpages?
You might have noticed each Consultant has an awards and achievements panel on their profile. Being a Consultant brings loads of benefits and as they build their business, Consultants achieve awards for their hard work. This might be from superb support to all of their clients to help them hit those weight-loss goals, to helping others in their team build their own successful business. The 1:1 Diet is all about recognising and rewarding these efforts and part of the reward is giving Consultants badges on their webpage, to show you what they’ve achieved.