Hi, we're Colette & Mark!
Let Lock down set YOU free!
As featured in the Mirror Online
Worried about the Second Wave of Covid-19? Watched "Lose a Stone in 21 Days" on Channel 4 and been inspired?
If so..... I'm YOUR Consultant
- Autism Friendly Local Business.
- Carers Discount Available.
***WORKING THROUGHOUT LOCK DOWN.***
CONSULTATIONS will be taking place via Messenger or WhatsApp or Zoom during the Covid-19 Lockdown. Deliveries made in person to your home!!
- Want to leave Lock down looking and feeling a knock out?
- Want to be at a better BMI before the possible Second Covid-19 Wave?
- Want to find someone to cheer you on all of the way?
- Want to find support from someone who has been there, worn the size 22 t-shirt?
An old family friend who I have known all my life said "Where have you gone?" I cannot remember when I was a healthy BMI.
- I lost 3 stone* in 7 months mostly on the Step 3 1000 Calories option. I started on this Step due to having Fibromyalgia and also raising my autistic child, where consistency and "normality" is crucial.
- I understand the journey which you will be starting and I understand the joy you will feel when you reach your personal target: it truly is the BEST feeling in the world, and I'd love to share that with you.
- I shall help you choose a plan that suits you, and there are many different options. Flexibility is the key to success. One size does not fit all.
- I know the importance of motivation: a positive word or a reality check. I believe it is important to build up relationships with my clients: every person I meet has their own story and reason for starting their weight loss journey
- No car stickers or signs which gives you total privacy.
I am contactable via mobile, email or social media outlets.
I am a bubbly, friendly consultant yet I'm not scared to give you a push in the right direction. You want to lose weight and I will make sure that you stick to your promise to yourself to become the person you want to become.
I am really looking forward to sharing your weight loss journey with you as I know, together, you'll soon feel MAGICAL.
NHS WORKERS VOUCHERS ACCEPTED.
Was That Woman REALLY ME?
Autism Didn't Get In My Way!
* The weight lost and/or timeframes are particular to this slimmer. Everyone's weight loss journey is unique to them.
Request a callback from Colette & Mark
Don't just take MY word for it!
"Colette is wonderful. She is non-judgemental, and really cares about how I'm doing. She is helping me to get focussed so that I can get healthy again. Colette puts you completely at ease and you feel you can tell her anything. She believes in me and will believe in you, too. She will tell you again and again, you CAN so this, you CAN take back control. Colette will support you every step of the way on the journey to being a healthier, happier person. "Deborah
"As soon as I met Colette, I knew she was going to be a great mentor and the one to get me on the right path towards losing weight. She puts you at ease, is really easy to talk to and always there if you need her for anything. I couldn’t ask for a better Consultant"Gemma
" The moment I met Colette she made me feel at ease, she was warm and friendly and was really informative about the plan I’d be on, due to myself being a type 2 diabetic Colette was very thorough and did all the medical checks which really installed confidence in me about Cambridge Weight Plan. She didn’t try and baffle me with science and explained everything step by step. Her positivity and support is absolutely fantastic!!! It’s good to know she’s there through those bad times to spur me on."Ashley
"Due to having Autism, I find change incredibly difficult. I knew I had to do something about my weight but I found the concept of meeting people too much. Then I read about Colette. "
"Colette went through the Steps at a pace that I felt comfortable at. It took a few weeks of Preparation for me to get my head around new foods and routines. "
" Lock down has been great because Colette sees me on Zoom so if I'm feeling anxious, this helps. "Mark
How do I find the right Consultant?
When you put in your postcode, you’ll see all the Consultants nearest you. Don’t worry if they’re not on your doorstep – lots of our Consultants are happy to come to you. Take a look at their profile and read what the dieters they have helped so far say – that should help you find someone on your wavelength. If you want to find out more before making an appointment, you can call, text or drop them an email.
How’s this different to other diet plans?
The 1:1 Diet is a lot more flexible than other weight-loss plans and it’s the ONLY one that gives you dedicated, one-to-one support from your own personal diet Consultant. That means your diet is designed for you, and only you. Together with your Consultant, you’ll work out an easy-to-follow eating plan that fits with your routine and gets you the results you want.
What’s the Awards and Achievements panel on Consultant’s webpages?
You might have noticed each Consultant has an awards and achievements panel on their profile. Being a Consultant brings loads of benefits and as they build their business, Consultants achieve awards for their hard work. This might be from superb support to all of their clients to help them hit those weight-loss goals, to helping others in their team build their own successful business. The 1:1 Diet is all about recognising and rewarding these efforts and part of the reward is giving Consultants badges on their webpage, to show you what they’ve achieved.