Hi, I'm Sharon!Request a callback Other ways to contact me
Hi, I'm Sharon!
Hi, I'm Sharon!
Live Your Best Life!
I am an experienced consultant, passionate about helping people to achieve their health and fitness goals.
Before I became a weight loss coach and mentor, I spent 16 years struggling with a terrible corporate work-life balance. No routine, lots of stress and not enough sleep. I ate too many of the wrong things at the wrong times just to keep going. I gained a lot of weight that seemed impossible to lose and knew deep down that I couldn’t do another diet on my own. I had lost control but decided that this would be the last diet I would try.
I lost just over 3 stone* with the 1:1 Diet, dropping from a size 14 to a 6 in about 4 months* and have successfully maintained my healthy weight for over 5 years.
It was an amazing and successful experience for me. For the first time ever, I was in control and enjoying every day as the person I was destined to be.
"You have to do it to see how different you could look and feel in just a few months."
Our regular sessions are all about you and how I can support you to achieve your weight loss goals; understand your relationship with food and your behaviours around it.
Your journey starts with a free video consultation and BMI assessment in the comfort of your home. I want every client to have the best experience during their weight loss journey with me. So, you can expect:
- very friendly and resourceful 1:1 sessions
- complete confidentiality during our regular video/phone catch ups
- personal mentoring and/or coaching to suit your needs
- practical tips to help you overcome difficult situations
- tailored planning to help you achieve the best results
- you will receive helpful information and advice to get you off to a flying start
- flexible appointment times from Mon-Sun (for first consultation and ongoing support)
- experience of supporting clients with a variety of health conditions including Type 2 Diabetes
- regular 1:1 session using online video apps or simply by phone as well as regular contact to keep you on track and motivated
- doorstep delivery of your products if required
- free on-street parking if you are collecting your products weekly
- a longer-term plan with support for healthy weight maintenance so the weight stays off
"THIS REALLY WORKS - you could change your life"
Living My Best Life
Lose weight and learn how to keep it off
Get in touchRequest a callback Other ways to contact me
Get in touch
Request a callback from Sharon
How do I find the right Consultant?
When you put in your postcode, you’ll see all the Consultants nearest you. Don’t worry if they’re not on your doorstep – lots of our Consultants are happy to come to you. Take a look at their profile and read what the dieters they have helped so far say – that should help you find someone on your wavelength. If you want to find out more before making an appointment, you can call, text or drop them an email.
How’s this different to other diet plans?
The 1:1 Diet is a lot more flexible than other weight-loss plans and it’s the ONLY one that gives you dedicated, one-to-one support from your own personal diet Consultant. That means your diet is designed for you, and only you. Together with your Consultant, you’ll work out an easy-to-follow eating plan that fits with your routine and gets you the results you want.
What’s the Awards and Achievements panel on Consultant’s webpages?
You might have noticed each Consultant has an awards and achievements panel on their profile. Being a Consultant brings loads of benefits and as they build their business, Consultants achieve awards for their hard work. This might be from superb support to all of their clients to help them hit those weight-loss goals, to helping others in their team build their own successful business. The 1:1 Diet is all about recognising and rewarding these efforts and part of the reward is giving Consultants badges on their webpage, to show you what they’ve achieved.