Hi, I'm Pip!
ITS NEVER TOO LATE TO START
TAKING ON NEW CLIENTS THROUGH VIRTUAL WEIGHINS
August 2020! Its been trying times. Hard for all. Yet the Lockdown will lift. Thereafter, new beginnings. New horizons. Long term health goals - NOW MORE IMPORTANT THAN EVER. I will motivate, guide & empower you throughout your weightloss. It makes the world of difference to you whilst you are on plan - whatever or however I am here to pull you through everything to get you to your weightloss goal. So go on! Arrange a virtual non obligation consultation - its free so you will lose nothing but regain so much.
Serivces I Offer:-
- Firstly weekly weigh-ins. I can offer flexible appointments from my home office in High Wycombe (easy parking) or my mobile unit which covers an extensive area for those who wish to have home visits - I cover Bucks, Berks, Oxon.
- Evening, out of hours, weekends, bank holilday appointmets offered!
- I offer competitive prices per step making it affordable to lose the weight you wish.
- One to one positive support between weigh ins. I am a passionate Consultant who gives ongoing support and motivation throughout the week.
- I focus and care about you. We will celebrate your weightloss AND each inch loss each week. The non-scale victories too - health improvements, breaking the continual toxic eating habits that have taken over in the past, clothes you can finally get back into. Helping you thereafter with your maintenance moving forward. Discovering new ways of healthy eating & nutrition.
- Your goal is my goal. I want you to succeed as that makes me a very happy consultant! I also have our own CWP professional medical advisory team on hand for any further advice needed - critical for you to lose the weight safely & healthily.
A Brief Description of My Journey 2009 - Today 2020
I have lost 6 stones* in total to with CWP - nearly 2 stones* from January to April 2018. I have maintained my weight loss from 16 st to 11 st now. My life has changed completely. I love what CWP has done for me, I now want the same for you - to regain your self confidence and self esteem. I want you to be the very best happy version of you too- mentally and physcially. It takes dedication & courage - if you are ready then contact me. You wont regret doing so.
I Lost My 6 Stones In 2 Stages
* The weight lost and/or timeframes are particular to this slimmer. Everyone's weight loss journey is unique to them.
Request a callback from Pip
Some of the Testimonials From Previous Clients
"I wanted to say thank you to Pip, my CWPC, for helping me towards my goal. I had a girls holiday away at the beginning of July 2017 and so I started with Pip end of April. I lost the weight I wanted within that time and felt incredible on holiday! PIp helped hugely with my physcholigical mindset. She made me feel I wasn't alone, supported me fully, assisted me massively to get back on plan if I slipped up. She gave me some great focus tools, is extremely positive and not just selling products. She inspired me to succeed."Sarah
"Pip went over and above what she needed to do and be as a Consultant. She never gave up on me and helped me change my lifetime addiction to chocolate! She assisted me regain my self-esteem and I feel I am now able to not only continue to lose further weight but maintain the weight loss I've achieved thereafter. A positive and inspiring Consultant who has helped changed my life, my mind-set and my approach to food in general. Honestly can't recommend her highly enough - you'll not regret giving her that initial call! Thank you Pips."Rachel, physio
"When I first met Pip, i was 16 stone 11 lbs & my BMI was 37.6. Just 8 weeks later, my weight is currently 13 stone 8lbs & my BMI is 30.4. I have wanted to lose weight for years but nothing else worked. I couldn't have achieved this without Pip's amazing support & knowledge of the cambridge products & the weightloss plan. I cannot recommend her enough. She was my inspiration & I would like to think I am inspiring others to give cambridge a try with Pip's help & guidance. You won't regret having her support!"Darren, Director of Sports, Bucks Group Of Colleges
How do I find the right Consultant?
When you put in your postcode, you’ll see all the Consultants nearest you. Don’t worry if they’re not on your doorstep – lots of our Consultants are happy to come to you. Take a look at their profile and read what the dieters they have helped so far say – that should help you find someone on your wavelength. If you want to find out more before making an appointment, you can call, text or drop them an email.
How’s this different to other diet plans?
The 1:1 Diet is a lot more flexible than other weight-loss plans and it’s the ONLY one that gives you dedicated, one-to-one support from your own personal diet Consultant. That means your diet is designed for you, and only you. Together with your Consultant, you’ll work out an easy-to-follow eating plan that fits with your routine and gets you the results you want.
What’s the Awards and Achievements panel on Consultant’s webpages?
You might have noticed each Consultant has an awards and achievements panel on their profile. Being a Consultant brings loads of benefits and as they build their business, Consultants achieve awards for their hard work. This might be from superb support to all of their clients to help them hit those weight-loss goals, to helping others in their team build their own successful business. The 1:1 Diet is all about recognising and rewarding these efforts and part of the reward is giving Consultants badges on their webpage, to show you what they’ve achieved.