Hi, we're Katie & Lee !
So what can we offer?
- Virtual appointments available
- Contact free product delivery
Changing peoples lives is our passion
Losing weight can feel really scary. We know, we’ve both been there and done it, losing over 10 stone* between us and maintaining that. That is why there is absolutely no judgement from us, we know everyone starts somewhere. What we will offer you is total support, and a complete faith that together we can shed the old you and find that person inside!
- A 100% personal service, offering friendly face to face support
- Phone, email and text support between appointments
- Katie is the main consultant and works mostly from our home office in Worle. If you'd like to see a male consultant just let us know.
- Consultations are available with either of us at our premises on Orchard Street in Weston
- Mobile appointments are available with Lee, however these are limited
- Medical grade body composition scales ensuring you get the most accurate feedback on your weight loss journey
- A wide range of appointment times including weekdays, evening and weekends - we can accomodate almost anyone and any shift schedule!
- Sponsors to a growing team of consultants - just ask us how to join the team
Katie: I've been overweight since leaving school, living on my own for the first time at university meant I piled on the pounds and when Lee and I married in 2009 I was over 18 stone. When we had our older daughter, I realised I needed to change - I wanted her to be able to look back at pictures and see a happy, healthy mum. I contacted a consultant and fell in love with the plan, and the steps totally changed the way I thought about food meaning by the time I hit target I knew how to maintain my weight!
Lee: I was always an active child, but as I got older bad habits started to kick in. I was working long hours as an HGV driver and it all took its toll. I saw how well Cambridge had worked for Kate and figured I had nothing to lose. Four stone later I can safely say that its changed my life!
We won't promise it'll be easy, but we promise it'll be worth it, so get in touch and lets help you to become who you are meant to be!
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Only you can make it happen, but that doesn't mean you have to do it alone
Request a callback from Katie & Lee
How do I find the right Consultant?
When you put in your postcode, you’ll see all the Consultants nearest you. Don’t worry if they’re not on your doorstep – lots of our Consultants are happy to come to you. Take a look at their profile and read what the dieters they have helped so far say – that should help you find someone on your wavelength. If you want to find out more before making an appointment, you can call, text or drop them an email.
How’s this different to other diet plans?
The 1:1 Diet is a lot more flexible than other weight-loss plans and it’s the ONLY one that gives you dedicated, one-to-one support from your own personal diet Consultant. That means your diet is designed for you, and only you. Together with your Consultant, you’ll work out an easy-to-follow eating plan that fits with your routine and gets you the results you want.
What’s the Awards and Achievements panel on Consultant’s webpages?
You might have noticed each Consultant has an awards and achievements panel on their profile. Being a Consultant brings loads of benefits and as they build their business, Consultants achieve awards for their hard work. This might be from superb support to all of their clients to help them hit those weight-loss goals, to helping others in their team build their own successful business. The 1:1 Diet is all about recognising and rewarding these efforts and part of the reward is giving Consultants badges on their webpage, to show you what they’ve achieved.