Hi, I'm Toni!Request a callback Other ways to contact me
Hi, I'm Toni!
Hi, I'm Toni!
Do it for you- it's your turn!
A flexible service to suit you- I'm taking on new clients both face to face in person and virtually via video calls, telephone/message support and a home delivery/collection service.
I am an Advanced Trained Cambridge Weight Plan Consultant, i understand the pressures of everyday life and how weight can escalate. 14 years ago I was at my heaviest ever,I knew I had to do something and couldn’t face the usual diets or groups I’d already tried. Staying that weight wasn’t an option,I needed my quality of life back and that’s exactly what I got,because for over 30 years the 1:1 Diet by Cambridge Weight Plan has helped thousands of people to successfully lose weight and maintain their loss long-term. I’m one of those people having lost over 5 stone in 5 months; there’s no feeling quite like it, and there's nothing like having the 1:1 support that is integral and unique to this plan.
With my first-hand experience and support,I offer something different for my clients.
What I offer
- A Professional Service - My office is private and equipped solely for my clients use both in person or via online support.
- Flexibilty- I'm flexible covering a wide geographical area for delivery.
- Quality- I provide a professional,friendly and confidential service. I will support and motivate you through the highs and lows being here to cheer you on. I’ll send you messages and be available if you need to contact me for extra support/advice between your appointments.
- Enthusiasm and Belief - I love my job,I know this plan works and together we will select the right step for you working out a meal plan to suit your individual needs.
- Knowledge and Experience - I’m trained and experienced in supporting people with a variety of weight loss needs and goals including a range of medical conditions such as Diabetes.
- Focus - I’m focussed on guiding you to your goal and through maintenance, whether you goal is one stone, five stone, ten stone or more.
- Opportunity- Training to become a Consultant if you’d like to help others achieve their own weight loss goals.
Why wait? Book an appointment today.
If you’re looking for a professional,confidential service with expert advice to lose weight book an appointment with me. Feel free to email or contact me on 07961536376.
The weight lost and/or timeframes are particular to this slimmer. Everyone's weight loss journey is unique to them.
It's your turn now - grasp the moment, break the cycle and move forward.
Get in touchRequest a callback Other ways to contact me
Get in touch
Request a callback from Toni
How do I find the right Consultant?
When you put in your postcode, you’ll see all the Consultants nearest you. Don’t worry if they’re not on your doorstep – lots of our Consultants are happy to come to you. Take a look at their profile and read what the dieters they have helped so far say – that should help you find someone on your wavelength. If you want to find out more before making an appointment, you can call, text or drop them an email.
How’s this different to other diet plans?
The 1:1 Diet is a lot more flexible than other weight-loss plans and it’s the ONLY one that gives you dedicated, one-to-one support from your own personal diet Consultant. That means your diet is designed for you, and only you. Together with your Consultant, you’ll work out an easy-to-follow eating plan that fits with your routine and gets you the results you want.
What’s the Awards and Achievements panel on Consultant’s webpages?
You might have noticed each Consultant has an awards and achievements panel on their profile. Being a Consultant brings loads of benefits and as they build their business, Consultants achieve awards for their hard work. This might be from superb support to all of their clients to help them hit those weight-loss goals, to helping others in their team build their own successful business. The 1:1 Diet is all about recognising and rewarding these efforts and part of the reward is giving Consultants badges on their webpage, to show you what they’ve achieved.