Hi, I'm Pamela!
Here's what I can offer you in your quest to lose weight with Cambridge Weight Plan:
- Experience/support from weight loss down to maintenance; my approach to Cambridge is way more than a 'quick fix';
- Sound nutrition ranging from just over 450 up to 1500+ calories per day in flavours and textures to suit even the faint-hearted!
- Damage limitation when you have inevitable 'stops' along the way, eating out or just comfort eating;
- Realistic goals for your BMI and Shape;
- Brainstorming as to what triggers your downward spiral: I was once a 'fat child' but now manage to keep within a healthy BMI;
- Ample parking. Available 7 days a week and mobile service for bulk orders.
Please give me a call or drop me an email.
Request a callback from Pamela
How do I find the right Consultant?
When you put in your postcode, you’ll see all the Consultants nearest you. Don’t worry if they’re not on your doorstep – lots of our Consultants are happy to come to you. Take a look at their profile and read what the dieters they have helped so far say – that should help you find someone on your wavelength. If you want to find out more before making an appointment, you can call, text or drop them an email.
How’s this different to other diet plans?
The 1:1 Diet is a lot more flexible than other weight-loss plans and it’s the ONLY one that gives you dedicated, one-to-one support from your own personal diet Consultant. That means your diet is designed for you, and only you. Together with your Consultant, you’ll work out an easy-to-follow eating plan that fits with your routine and gets you the results you want.
What’s the Awards and Achievements panel on Consultant’s webpages?
You might have noticed each Consultant has an awards and achievements panel on their profile. Being a Consultant brings loads of benefits and as they build their business, Consultants achieve awards for their hard work. This might be from superb support to all of their clients to help them hit those weight-loss goals, to helping others in their team build their own successful business. The 1:1 Diet is all about recognising and rewarding these efforts and part of the reward is giving Consultants badges on their webpage, to show you what they’ve achieved.