Craving your favourite takeaway curry? Why not swap out the calories and cook up a healthy feast in less than 30 minutes with this Thai Green Chicken Curry recipe!
- Cook the rice according to instructions on the packet.
- While the rice is cooking, lightly spray a wok or deep frying pan with oil. Place over a medium heat and add the chicken. Stir-fry briskly for 2-3 minutes until sealed and golden.
- Stir in the green curry paste and cook for 1 minute. Add the lemon grass, garlic and lime leaves and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add the nam pla, coconut milk and vegetables. Reduce the heat to a gentle simmer and cook for 10 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are just tender but still crisp.
- Stir in the lime juice and chopped coriander and serve with the boiled rice, garnished with shredded chilli.
For more information, why not find a local Consultant who will be happy to help?