In a hurry but need something scrummy? Try this speedy vegetable lasagne recipe!
- Cook the lasagne sheets in a pan of boiling water for 8-10 minutes, until tender. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain well.
- Meanwhile, cook the spinach with a spoonful of water over a medium heat, stirring and shaking the pan for 2 minutes, until the leaves wilt and turn bright green. Drain and mix with the ricotta. Stir in the nutmeg, lemon zest, herbs and black pepper.
- In another pan, boil or steam the green beans and asparagus for about 6-8 minutes, until just tender. Drain.
- Grill the cherry tomatoes until softened and slightly charred.
- Cut each pasta sheet in half. Place one piece on a serving plate and spread with a little of the spinach mixture and some beans and asparagus. Cover with another sheet and continue layering up in this way with three more sheets. Repeat with the remaining sheets and mixture to make a second lasagne stack.
- Serve the lasagne immediately with the grilled cherry tomatoes.
For more healthy recipes and to start your weight-loss journey, chat to a Consultant today.