This roasted herby pork with apple gravy is sure to go down a treat on Christmas day. Just 397 calories per portion, it's perfect for those on Step 3 and 4.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas 6/fan 180°C. Put all the vegetables into a roasting tin. Spray with the zero cal oil, season with salt and pepper and mix together.
- On a plate, mix together the lemon zest and pork seasoning or herbs. Roll the pork tenderloin in the mixture, then put it on top of the vegetables in the tin. Roast for 50-60 minutes (until the juices run clear).
- Meanwhile, make the gravy. Mix the cornflour with a dash of water to make a wet paste, heat the stock in a pan, stir in the cornflour mixture and cook, stirring, until thickened. Add the apple and cook for 5 mins until it’s softened but still holds its shape.
- Boil or steam the savoy cabbage and peas to your preference, season with salt and pepper.
- Carve the pork, and serve with the vegetables and gravy. For those on Plan, the portion of pork should be no more than 145g.