Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6.
- Lightly spray the chickpeas with oil and place in a bowl with the ground cumin, chilli powder and smoked paprika. Add a pinch of sea salt and toss gently until well coated.
- Spread the chickpeas out on a baking tray and roast in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes, turning once or twice, until golden brown and slightly crisp. Remove and cool a little.
- Meanwhile, put the green pepper, courgette and tomatoes in a roasting pan. Tuck the garlic down between the vegetables and sprinkle with herbs. Spray lightly with oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, then add the kale, stirring it into the roasted vegetables. Return to the oven for five minutes. Discard the herbs. Squeeze the garlic out of the skins and stir into the roasted vegetable mixture with the chopped coriander or parsley.
- While the vegetables are cooking, prepare the Spicy Couscous by The 1:1 Diet by Cambridge Weight Plan according to the directions on the packet.
- Arrange the spiced chickpeas, roasted vegetables and Spicy Couscous in a shallow serving bowl. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
Why not try the Greek Lemon Chicken recipe with our Spicy Couscous too?
We have more delicious recipes for you to try on our recipe page!