- Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6.
- Put the chickpeas in a bowl and spray lightly with oil. Toss with the chilli or smoked paprika and some sea salt. Spread them out on a baking tray and roast in the oven for 20–25 minutes, turning once or twice, until crisp and golden brown.
- Cut the courgette into long thin strips with a potato peeler. Lightly spray a ridged griddle pan with oil and cook the courgette and red pepper over a medium to high heat for 3–4 minutes, turning once or twice, until just tender and nicely striped.
- Make the dressing: whisk all the ingredients together until blended.
- Take 2 serving bowls and arrange the rainbow of roasted chickpeas, griddled vegetables, sun-blush tomatoes, spinach, sprouted seeds and cottage cheese in attractive piles in each of the bowls. Grind some black pepper over the top and drizzle with the dressing. Serve immediately.
For more information regarding the Steps please contact a Consultant.