Chicken cooked with lemon, spices and herbs in the Greek style makes an easy supper. Just put everything in a roasting pan and pop it in the oven and forget about it for 25 minutes. If you’re eating al fresco, you can even cook the chicken and vegetables over hot coals on the barbecue.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6.
- Make the tzatziki: mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl. Cover and chill in the refrigerator until required.
- Mix the allspice, dried herbs and lemon zest in a bowl and use to coat the chicken breast.
- Put the chicken breast in a roasting pan with the fennel and cherry tomatoes. Spray lightly with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes until the chicken is cooked right through and the fennel is just tender.
- Serve the chicken and roasted vegetables with the salad leaves. Sprinkle with lemon juice and herbs.
For more tasty recipes like this one, check out our blog.
To start your weight-loss journey, contact a friendly Consultant near you.