Chocolate Mint Truffles
You have to try this super easy recipe! It’s a great way to transform your yummy Choc Mint Bites into a delicious treat.
It’s suitable for Step 3 if you use 45kcals from your dinner allowance and for Step 4 and 5 as part of your 100kcal bonus allowance.
1. Mix the crumbled Choc Mint Bites and Quark together
2. Chill in the fridge for 10 minutes
3. Divide the mixture and roll into small balls
4. Roll each of them in cocoa powder to coat them
5. Chill in the fridge for another 5 minutes
Thanks for the recipe idea Angela, Consultant from Peterborough.