Fancy a sizzling steak? Why not try our quick steak stir fry with beans and rice to spice up your lunch or dinner!
- Cut the steak into thin strips and place in a bowl with the orange zest, orange juice and soy sauce. Mix well and leave to marinate in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Lightly spray a wok or large non-stick frying pan with oil and place over a medium to high heat. Remove the beef from the orange marinade (reserve it for later) and stir fry for about 3 minutes until browned. Remove and keep warm.
- Add the red onion, yellow pepper, green beans, garlic and chilli. Stir-fry for 4-5 minutes until the vegetables are just tender but still have a little ‘bite’.
- Add the steak strips and reserved orange marinade to the pan and cook for 1 minute.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice according to the packet instructions.
- Serve the stir-fried steak and vegetables on top of the rice in shallow bowls. Scatter with the shredded spring onions.
To find out more about losing weight with The 1:1 Diet, speak to an expert Consultant today!