- Sift the flour and salt into a bowl and beat in the egg. Add the milk, a little at a time, beating until the batter is smooth. Leave to stand for at least 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the apple and water in a saucepan over a low to medium heat until the apple is tender but keeps its shape. Add artificial sweetener to taste and gently stir in the cinnamon, orange zest and juice.
- Lightly spray a small non-stick frying pan with oil and place over a medium heat. When the pan is hot, add one-quarter of the batter. Tilt the pan and swirl the batter around to cover the base evenly. Cook until the pancake is golden brown and set underneath, then flip it over and cook the other side.
- Slide the pancake out of the pan onto a plate and keep warm while you cook the remaining pancakes in the same way.
- Divide the apple filling between the pancakes and roll up or fold over. Serve immediately, dusted with cinnamon.
For more information regarding the Steps please contact a Consultant.