Try these tasty muffins for a special Mother’s Day breakfast. And because they’re non-messy finger foods, you can even have a lie in and enjoy them in bed. Bliss!
- Preheat the oven to 190°C, gas mark 5.
- Lightly spray a frying pan with oil and set over a medium heat. Add the bacon, spring onions and red pepper and cook for 4–5 minutes until they start to soften. Stir in the spinach and remove the pan from the heat.
- Lightly brush 6 non-stick muffin pans with oil and divide the vegetable mixture between them.
- Beat the eggs and milk together in a jug. Stir in the chives and cottage cheese, and season with salt and pepper. Pour over the vegetables in the muffin pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20–¬25 minutes until set, golden brown and firm to the touch.
- Eat warm or leave to cool and store in an airtight container in the fridge to eat later or the following day.
For more information regarding the Steps just contact a Consultant!
Tropic like it’s hot!
Tickle your summer taste buds with this delicious, limited edition Tropical Smoothie.Find a Consultant today to get yours!