For a tasty twist on this Italian classic, try our Green Pesto Flavour Pasta MRP with prawns.
- Spray a non-stick frying pan five times with zero-calorie olive oil and heat
- Fry the prawns for 4-5 mins until pink and cooked through
- Chop one medium tomato into cubes and set aside
- Steam the baby spinach. Put spinach into a microwaveable bowl, add 2tbsn water, cover with a microwaveable plate and microwave for 30 secs
- Halve a red pepper and yellow pepper. Cut thin slices lengthways and pan fry with the tomato for 2 mins, in a non-stick frying pan with a few sprays of zero-calorie olive oil
- Make up the Green Pesto Flavour Pasta as per the sachet instructions
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix
- Serve and season with a pinch of dried basil flakes and salt, you can also sprinkle with chilli flakes for that extra kick!
*The ingredients in this recipe (and the other Green Pesto Flavour Pasta recipes) have been carefully chosen so that they come in at around 200 calories, with high protein and with either low carbs or fat. As they are being combined with one of our nutritionally complete MRPs, we’ve been able to include a few ingredients that aren’t included with our Steps Booklet food chart. These meals have similar ‘macro’ (carbs, fat and protein) levels to The 1:1 Diet MRPs. We hope you enjoy these recipes!
Check out our recipe video to see how super simple it is!
Here's the recipe!
0 min 35