- Pre-heat oven to 200 °C/180 °C fan/Gas mark 6
- First, prepare the vegetables. Slice the red onion and pepper into thin strips.
- Chop the courgette into small chunks, mince the garlic and quarter the tomatoes.
- Add the chicken breast to an oven dish.
- Layer the onion, pepper, courgette and tomatoes around the chicken breast and spread them out evenly.
- Sprinkle over the garlic, basil, salt, pepper, oregano, smoked paprika and olives.
- Add the slices of lemon onto the chicken breast.
- Spray with zero-calorie cooking spray.
- Cover the tray with foil and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, remove the foil and cook for a further 15 minutes uncovered.
- Check the chicken breasts are cooked through before serving.
Recipe credit: Latoyah Egerton @sugarpinkfood
For more tasty recipes like this check out our recipe page.
Greek Chicken Traybake
1 min 15
For more information regarding the Steps and to start your weight-loss transformation, chat to a friendly Consultant today!