The festive season is the time of year when people like to over-indulge, but we understand it can be a difficult time for those on a diet, because there aren’t many healthy options available! Do not worry, here at The 1:1 Diet we have you covered. Why not spoil your‘elf with some tasty treats this Christmas, with our super simple product hacks...
Crumble half a Festive Bar into a glass and pat it down
Make up half your Mince Pie Shake with water and Mix-a-Mousse (for best results use a hand
Pour your Mince Pie Shake mousse mix over your crumbled Festive Bar
Set in the fridge for 10 minutes
Add some festive sprinkle with some ground cinnamon on top, yule love it!
227 calories and suitable on any Step!
Whisk up your Mince Pie Shake
Add one shot of cool espresso coffee
Shake it like a snow globe!
Pour into a glass and enjoy
205 calories and suitable on any Step!
- Make up some Raspberry & Elderflower Water Flavouring and Mix-a-Mousse (for best results use a hand blender), pour into a glass to make the bottom layer
- Pop in the fridge to set
- Make up your Mince Pie Shake with water and Mix-a-Mousse (for best results use a hand blender)
- Pour your Mince Pie Shake mousse mix over your Raspberry & Elderflower jelly
- Set in the fridge for 10 minutes
- Sprinkle the top with a little cinnamon and tuck in!
225 calories and suitable on any Step
*Alternatives – try using a Cranberry Bar instead of the Festive Bar for a different take on the Festive Cheesecake and trifle, you could also try using Orange Water Flavouring instead of Raspberry & Elderflower.