This easy-peasy Greek style chicken cooked with lemon, spices and herbs makes a fab supper. Just put everything in a roasting pan, pop it in the oven and forget about it for 25 mins. Voila!
If you’re eating al fresco, you can even cook the chicken and vegetables over hot coals on the barbecue, just make sure it’s not going to rain!
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6.
- Make the tzatziki: mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl. Cover and chill in the refrigerator until required.
- Mix the allspice, dried herbs and lemon zest in a bowl and use to coat the chicken breast.
- Put the chicken breast in a roasting pan with the fennel and cherry tomatoes. Spray lightly with oil and season with a crack or two of salt and pepper.
- Cook in the preheated oven for about 25 mins until the chicken is cooked right through, the fennel is just tender and your kitchen is smelling amazing!
- Meanwhile, prepare The 1:1 Diet Spicy Couscous according to the directions on the packet.
- Serve the chicken and roasted vegetables with the Spicy Couscous and salad leaves. Drizzle on the lemon juice and sprinkle with herbs.
Why not try our Roasted Chickpeas and Vegetables recipe for more tasty ways to use The 1:1 Diet Spicy Couscous?
We have more delicious recipes for you to try here!