Chocolate Mint Truffles
You have to try this super easy recipe! It’s a great way to transform your yummy Chocolate Mint Bar into a delicious treat. It’s suitable for Step 3 if you use 45kcals from your dinner allowance and for Step 4 and 5 as part of your 100kcal bonus allowance.
1 The 1:1 Diet Chocolate Mint Bar, crumbled or blended
1tsp good quality cocoa powder
1. Mix the crumbled Chocolate Mint Bar and Quark together
2. Chill in the fridge for 10 minutes
3. Divide the mixture and roll into small balls
4. Roll each of them in cocoa powder to coat them
5. Chill in the fridge for another 5 minutes
Why not try it with a different flavoured bar as well?
Thanks for the recipe idea Angela Downing, Consultant from Peterborough.